Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccuring Nightmare

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Reoccuring Nightmare

Postby alysta » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:48 pm

So, I keep having dreams about a man attacking me and trying to have sex with me or touch me inappropriately. I always fight back and I always get away. It's rarely ever the same person, too. I didn't notice this pattern, one of my friends did and he's really concerned about it and I'm starting to worry too. When I tell someone about them attacking me (in the dream) no one seems to take me very seriously. I did mention to my friend that I smoked with some friends a while back and they told me we were smoking gas, but I kept blacking out that night and gas doesn't make you blackout. I wasn't sore or in any kind of pain the next morning. Can someone please tell me why I keep having dreams about this? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
alysta
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Reoccuring Nightmare

Postby murph » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:38 am

It's some subconscious fear of yours..the people you tell about this in the dream are telling you not to take it too seriously. In other words if you keep thinking and worrying about it you could manifest it.. be positive and think the complete opposite. Why worry when you can pray..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion