Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can someone please interpret this

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Can someone please interpret this

Postby bluedemon341 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:46 am

So it's weird like I always know if I'm dreaming i have since I was a kid but last night was just weird I dreamed of the apocalypse the world wasn't in chaos but everything people relied on was gone and people were being slaughtered like livestock and I refused to wait to be slaughtered so I left the place the world was overrun by natural disaster flooding volcanoes yet it was still green not what your normally picture apocalyptic also I talked to the girl that I really regret never talking to and she's been in alot of dreams lately that's something else I want to know about bit can someone please interpret that dream thanks and bye
bluedemon341
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Can someone please interpret this

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:45 pm

The resurrection Day or Apocalypse is a symbol that means You will overcome in a case, and if you are sad will rescue from the sorrow.
Flood means money, lava means a good amount of money like a heritage or something is on the way.
A girl is a symbol for a happiness on the way,
The news of money will be in a few weeks, please update when something happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion