Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The online people came in real life?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

The online people came in real life?

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:27 am

Hi everyone

I have dream today where I waked up from sleep to found three girls sitting in my room, I asked them if they are from a website I used to discuss some stuff before around two month from now, which I remained in that website for around four months discussing with people but I lifted, so I was happy to see them in real life, I identified one African-American one which user exactly, but the other two I couldn't know, then I said its good to have these people in real life were I can share with them my interests in real life, I asked the African-American woman about how she came to my country and how is it for her, she said it was ok and she told me which place she stayed in my country, she said she still have some time before leaving it to USA, then in the dream I was having two Eyeglasses which in real life I have one, so I wasn't sure where should I put them and then go to sleep again, so one of the girl asked me to remove one of my Eyeglass because she wanted to put her stuff, so I wandering for sometime where to put my Eyeglass, but then finally I found some place, but I couldn't sleep due to noises the girls is making, thats it.

thanks for reading, please share what you think of this dream.
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: The online people came in real life?

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:50 am

Women are symbols for happiness and achieving a wish.
Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
An extra glasses means a happiness too on the way because when you get happy your eyes becomes bright.
This will be in a few days to a few weeks , please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: The online people came in real life?

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:06 am

Varzandeh wrote:Women are symbols for happiness and achieving a wish.
Dreaming about a young woman for men means a happiness and achieving a wish is on the way , this is the same for women about dreaming a man.
The happiness will be as much as the woman ( or man ) will be beautiful and thick.
An old woman means the material world. The best is that the woman or man ( for women) was not known and was of a nice figure, that will mean an opening in the life.
An ugly, thin woman means a short of money and famine , a happy woman ( or a man for ladies) with make up means achieving a wish and an ugly dirty old woman means a bad situation and not achieving a wish.
An extra glasses means a happiness too on the way because when you get happy your eyes becomes bright.
This will be in a few days to a few weeks , please update.

I am woman by the way in my mid 20s, and all the women in the dream are young close to my age
Thank you very much for this info, I am happy to hear that
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion