Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Free the pets!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Free the pets!

Postby Stefy1925 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:56 am

So I dreamed that I was living next to this family, and I had a whole other family of my own (made of kids and teens who were foster). Anyways, it looked like we were always in competition. So we had a lot of pets. Birds, dogs, everything. And we had fun with them. But then I got home and I saw that they were all in a cage. A very tight and cluttered cage. Inside the cage was a huge red snake. Looked very evil. And inside the cage was another little cage with a lot of slimy green snakes. I was yelling that we needed to save the pets, because those snakes would eat them. I managed to let
A puppy loose and he ran out. Then I grabbed the little cage and it had the birds inside with a lot of skinny snakes and I legs trying to pry it open. I went to the door and one green bird flew out and went away. Then someone looked at me as if I was in trouble for letting the bird fly away. And I responded “it was my bird, I’d rather have it fly away free then to see it get eaten,” and I woke up.
Stefy1925
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion