Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

figuring out who helped me in my dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

figuring out who helped me in my dream

Postby cjesse59 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:36 pm

my dream started with me sitting front of an open door. I was just looking at it when two shadowy arms come out and grab me pulling me in to the door. i slowly sank into the darkness as the doorway got farther away. i was slowly giving up and closed my eyes until i felt someone touching my hair. when i opened my eyes, i was blinded by a bright light aura. i looked up and i saw a smiling girl with long black hair wearing a white lacy sundress, i remembered seeing her mouth moving but i can only remember hearing "you do not belong to the darkness anymore." but I don't know who she was or if she is real so if someone can please help me find a deeper meaning to this dream.
cjesse59
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: figuring out who helped me in my dream

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:50 am

Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of life.You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...Dark is interpreted as misleading in the moral and religion.
If one dreamt everywhere was dark and turned to light means she will repent sins and
will have an opening in the beliefs.
If one dreamt was in darkness then came into light and again went into dark means he
is a discord. The cow/20.

Light means guidance to God belief.
If one dreamt light embraced him/her means he will teach someone some religion.
Darkness means ignorance. The Cow/257.
If dreamt light was shining in his chest means he is pious and honest and will have a
good lasting .Zomar/22.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: figuring out who helped me in my dream

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:40 am

It goes too Heere :computer: an Angel light (Holy Ghost) /A- both
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn by PM me as Thy website is cited all dummies to enter ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion