Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dating, Suicide and Giving Birth to Pigs

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dating, Suicide and Giving Birth to Pigs

Postby Alyosha777 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:47 pm

This is a couple dreams I had last night I'm trying to figure out. Background: I'm a 24-year-old male, recent college graduate (still job hunting) and I've been on dates, but never officially in a relationship.

In the first dream I've been introduced to some attractive girl, we seem to be getting along pretty well, but it doesn't go much beyond a superficial level: for example, I just keep asking her what her favorite _____ is. Movie, book, music, etc. We seem to be mutually attracted to each other, but it doesn't quite get past that. Apparently this isn't exactly a date because there are other people around, mostly my friends. At one point my friend Jack sits in the seat between me and this girl, and I have to tell him to move. Later, since we never got past superficial conversation, I begin to lose interest in this girl. In addition, she has turned into a male (not in a transgender sort of way, the dream just decided to change the gender. Also, I'm not gay.)

After that I am informed that she ended up dating a guy named Maurice. I'm shown an image of Maurice, and he's a tall overweight man with a long grey beard and a trench coat. He suddenly gives birth to two pigs, and they run out from under his trench coat, both of them are dressed like humans, and one has on lipstick.

The second dream is really short. A young girl (probably about 15 years old) whom I do not know comes up to me and asks me to write her suicide note for her. I say yes reluctantly, thinking I can find a way to stop her. Perhaps by writing a secret message in the note, such as making it an acrostic poem where the first letter of each line spells "HELP" down the left side. I never end up writing anything because I'm not sure what to do.

Any idea what these might be about?
Alyosha777
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion