Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about GIVING BIRTH

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream about GIVING BIRTH

Postby serpentissi » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:37 am

Okay so in this dream I was running from the cops and I did it successfully. After that I remember it was time for me to give birth because I was huge. I dreamt about the whole process, the water broke and it was kind of hard but in the end I did it - alone. At home. My husband in the dream, was not present even though I know him in the present life and we're just acquaintances. After the birth my mom and grandmother took care of the baby boy I delivered but I got mad because I wanted to do it myself so I took it from my mom - mad. I learned in the dream that the baby boy was a Scorpio Sun sign - just like me! After that happened, I saw myself pregnant again! Like one after another (there could also be a missing part in the dream). This time I was pregnant with a girl and delivered her alone in my bathroom. I was not in pain but it was kind of difficult. She popped out of me like a rocket (don't laugh). And she hurt her head (had a little tiny blood mark behind her left ear). My grandmother took care of that right over and she was fine. She was a very pretty girl and kind of looked bigger afterwards (like a toddler). She was light haired and cute with bright eyes like me. I also learned in the dream that she was a Gemini! - like my rising and moon sign! I loved her more than the boy but I took care of them both alone - even though I had help given I didn't want it, but my grandma and mom were always around...
serpentissi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about GIVING BIRTH

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:43 am

At first giving birth to a baby boy is a symbol for a sorrow or an illness then a baby girl is a symbol for a happiness from relatives or curing an illness.
This will be in a few days to a few weeks, please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion