Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Spooky dream, is this real!?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Spooky dream, is this real!?

Postby simonster_official » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:18 am

So last night I had a pretty chilling dream—one of them where it doesn’t make sense but is scary nevertheless. I remember standing with my mom, my mom’s friend, and my mom’s friend’s son, who, in turn, was my friend. We were looking through the window of some museum gift shop, looking at some colorful books. My friend was staring at a particular one with a cover similar to the “Starry Night,” painting by Vincent Van Gogh. Then, his mom said, “He probably shouldn’t look at these books for much longer, he has the fear ‘there’s two of everything.’” After a few minutes, my mom turned to me and said, “Never look up what my friend just said, you’ll find really scary results.” I gulped, said, “I know,” and woke up. I know this sounds silly, but I’m gonna listen two my dream mom’s advice and not look up, “There’s two of everything,” in case it is a real thing. I don’t know what it means but I would imagine that it means that everything has a “doppelgänger” that’s very frightening. I could just be worked up over a silly nightmare, but if this means anything, please tell me. :worry:
simonster_official
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion