Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Saving Mom from Tornado and Flood

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Saving Mom from Tornado and Flood

Postby kaikai527 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:42 pm

Hi! I thought this dream I had last night was very strange and wanted to see if anyone could interpret it.

I am at a hotel by the beach in Hawaii (where I live) talking to a group of people I had become friends with during my dream. Then all of a sudden a giant, black tornado forms on the ocean right next to the hotel. As warning sirens are wailing all around us, my friends rush me into a golf cart and drive me as fast as they can to the building I’m staying in. I notice then, while driving back to my room, that I have a pet hedgehog in my pocket. I hold her in one hand while hanging off the side of the golf cart with the other, ready to jump off and yell back at my friends that I have to go save my cat (I have a pet cat in real life). We get to some steps and a fire escape that leads into the hallway of the first floor of the building. I jump off the golf cart and head up the steps. Once I get to the top I realize that I’m not going to be able to get my stuff as quickly as I need to if I have to worry about a hedgehog the whole time, so sadly I leave her on the steps in hopes that she can save herself. I watch her run away when a male hedgehog comes around the corner of the building. She nuzzles up to him in the same way that guinea pigs do to show that they want to mate.
I run into the building and find that the whole first floor is actually my house. It’s flooded with ocean water up to my ankles due to the tornado and still rising. I trudge towards the end of the hall and open the last door to get into my room. I’m taken aback when I see what’s in front of me. My mom is sitting on the edge of my bed solemnly, staring at nothing. She seems hallow with lifeless eyes, like she’s given up on life entirely. Next to her sits my guitar, propped up against the backboard of the bed, and a medium sized wet dog who watches me sadly as I enter the room. I start grabbing all of my valuables and collecting them on the edge of my bed in bags. I tell my Mom everything is going to be ok, I’m going to get her out of here, but it doesn’t even seem like she knows that I’m the room with her. I look out my door to see how High the water has gotten. It’s halfway up my shins now. I leave my mom for a second to find more valuables in the living room next door. It’s dark in this room, with only a large TV with nothing on its screen shinning through the blackness allowing me to see where I’m going. I turn to look at the TV and see small, white, scrambled letters on the screen. I get scared thinking that the words say “GET OUT” and hoping that this dream isn’t about to take a paranormal turn. I can finally make out the words. In bold it reads, “GET MOM OUT OF HERE”. As soon as I read the message the water from outside gushes in and starts to flood my house faster. I run out of the living room——

Then I wake up.

I’m sorry that my entry is so long. Thank you for taking that time to help me out. :) :excited:
kaikai527
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Saving Mom from Tornado and Flood

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:08 pm

A hotel means a bigger work place, a golf car means a smaller work ,
A hedgehog means an ugly bad mood person or a child.
Water entering the roof or house means a good amount of money you will receive in a few weeks to two months,
Please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby murph » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:16 pm

Not sure what your life situation is like but dream seems to be warning to help your mum. Either ye both are in physical danger due to weather situation in Hawawi and/ or your mum is in a bad situation mentally and emotionally.. the hedgehog may symbolize that things have been a bit prickly between us but you are prepared to let this go... also dream saying don't be worried about material valuables your mum is much more important..
Hope this helps
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:10 am

The dream reads ... “Hedge” as you “hold” on...

Obviously things are changing due to the ‘Pele’ movement... if you can get the kick-...

As “Mom’ refers too: “Mother Load”’ (you might need to look such term up ) given its coming off a :computer: ( :idea: light source)
GOOD BYE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby kaikai527 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:15 pm

I forgot about the disaster going on out here when I wrote this, but I’m not affected by the volcano. I live on Oahu, the volcano is on the Big Island. My mom also does not live with me here in Hawaii. I will keep this updated thou. I’m going to New York soon so maybe it’s foretelling something regards to my trip since I am visiting my mom as well.
kaikai527
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion