Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help with what this could mean

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help with what this could mean

Postby Kaneth » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:11 pm

OK, this is my first time getting involved in something like this but it affected me so much I need some help interpreting. So...
In the dream I was watching a tiny version of me sliding down a stair rail on what looked like a sideways H made of brass and I was kinda standing on the lower part holding the neck. (weird enough already) In the background I could hear me talking to my best friend Jaydee (who I've also crushed on pretty hard for years and years) and we sounded kind of older than now maybe late 20s (were 18 and 19 now) and I was saying how we both have our own lives and stuff going on and we don't talk or see eachother anymore (like how parents don't seem to see their circles of friends much) and as I finished the sentence I fell off the H and flew towards. Well myself? And woke up feeling really down.

Sorry for the length but this really got to me and I don't know where to start putting together what it all means
Kaneth
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help with what this could mean

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:12 pm

Sliding down means not achieving a wish , with pleasure.
A brass thing means you will suggest something and people will accept.
Flying means a travel is on the way in less than two months,Please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Help with what this could mean

Postby Kaneth » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:22 am

Thank you, I'm meant to be going on holiday this month so you're right on that bit
Kaneth
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion