Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Momma pig cuddling baby pig while roasting

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Momma pig cuddling baby pig while roasting

Postby dupeice » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:15 pm

I had a dream last night where there was a baby pig on a grill/roaster surrounded by wood chips and momma pig was nuzzling up to the baby and trying to continue to love it while the baby was slowly dieing. Please help, I feel grossed out.
dupeice
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Momma pig cuddling baby pig while roasting

Postby Wuwabee » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:21 am

Pigs that are bred for slaughter are very odorous. They eat their own feces if in captivity. Maybe dream relates to treatment of pigs.
Wuwabee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Periwinkle » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:17 pm

I appreciate your post for being quick and to the point. However, the dream lacks details, which then makes it hard to interpret.

1.) Was there a perpetrator? If so, what were his/her reasons for roasting the piglet?

2.) Was the mother roasting with the piglet?

3.) Was the mother aware that her child was dying? How was she feeling in that moment?

4.) How was the baby reacting to its own death? Did it even know it was dying, at all?

I would love to know more about this dream. Even if I can't interpret it, myself, having these additional details may help someone else answer your post.
My very own store:

http://www.zazzle.com:80/thedizzyowl

Stop by and check out some of my sweet shirts, mugs, tote bags, etc, if you like.
Periwinkle
Outlander
Outlander

Postby dupeice » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Thanks Wuwabee for the response. Great questions Periwinkle. Thanks for your response as well.

Most of my dreams are quick and to the point, I don't tend to recall whole stories, they tend to just be a quick scene that I see and then I wake up. Here are my answers to your questions.

1) I didn't recall any sort of perpetrator
2) The mother didn't seem to be roasting the piglet, the mother seemed to be comforting the piglet, perhaps even not knowing that the piglet was being roasted (bed of sawdust/woodchips between momma and fire/grill), as if the mother was totally ignorant and just was expressing motherly instincts
3) She seemed to know that the baby was in pain, but perhaps not knowing what was causing it, or if she knew what was causing it, had no idea how to stop it
4) I think the baby was in the same boat, although it was evidently in pain and I recall burning/scarring on the skin already at the point I saw the scene, it seemed to have no idea of being able to escape or what was causing this pain.
dupeice
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:30 pm

dupeice wrote:I had a dream last night where there was a baby pig on a grill/roaster surrounded by wood chips and momma pig was nuzzling up to the baby and trying to continue to love it while the baby was slowly dieing. Please help, I feel grossed out.

Maybe the piglet was you and your desire for more love and attention in your life.
Perhaps the piglet as slowly dying from a lack of affection in their life.

Or you could be the mother pig and there could be someone in your life that is not responding to your love and affection.
Maybe it is not being returned.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion