Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help me figure out this dream!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please help me figure out this dream!

Postby dreamer9595 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:55 am

Hello everyone. I came here because I find dreams fascinating but also because something weird is happening. I have never been one to remember dreams, nor put any merit into them, however as of last night I figured some guidance/advice would be appreciated! I usually only remember a dream maybe once every two months? But last week, on the Thursday, I started having odd dreams.

Basically the following happens:

1) I walk into a bedroom I do not know. There is a bed.

2) I reflect on an event/person/thing I did not experience, but I have memories within the dream of experiencing it

3) I tell myself in the room that the scenario/thing/person is really nice and I really like them/it.

4) However, despite telling myself the above, I still go to the door and lock it and every time I do go to lock it I feel scared. But, then I get confused within the dream because if I said I liked it/them, why do I lock the door?

5) Then I wake up.

Six nights in a row I have had this style of dream...please, any guidance or help is appreciated! Its really bugging me.

Thanks so much in advance <3
dreamer9595
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please help me figure out this dream!

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:13 am

A bed means some dignity and rank OR a partner on the way... but locking the door means you will not have that /her.
Please update in a few days to a few weeks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby dreamer9595 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:57 am

An update:

I have had around 9 more dreams like this in the 3 weeks since I made the original post. It is REALLY starting to bug me, I have been looking up advice on hos to dream less and none of it works because, well, I cannot control what I think when I sleep. But again, it follows the same pattern.

I tell myself I am content with a scenario and then, bam, I act/feel scared still and worried and lock the door, though the last few dreams it was not a bedroom door. One was a car door and the other was like, a cardboard box flap, but it was 'locked'

Anyone who might have some advice, please tell me it! These dreams are driving me nuts :(
dreamer9595
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:01 pm

A car means a work , locking the car door means not an opening in the work.
Please be patient in a few weeks, you will understand the meaning .
When a dream is reoccuring means to force you to learn the meaning , this one dream will not repeat again.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby TenderLC » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:48 am

Dreamer9595,
A reoccurring dream is about issues in your life that you have not resolved and they are important enough to you that you need to figure out the solution, not really the meaning. It seems to me that in your dream you are "inside" yourself and you have two judgements that you come to. One is that whoever, whatever, whenever you are pleased with whatever that is. I suspect it has to do with relating to others, but you should fill in the blanks yourself.
As you lock the doors or the flap on the box you dream of locking out the very same whoever, whatever, and whenever. But that also means you are locked inside of yourself.
This suggests that you probably need to get out more. Most who seem to have dreams like this, in my humble opinion, do not trust their own value, rather than not trusting those around you. I hope this helps. Let us know what you think now, O.K.?
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamer9595 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:33 am

Hey Tender,

When I read what your wrote I cannot help but think of my current struggle of trying to move out. I want to move out because I feel like I am missing out on a lot of opportunities others in my life are taking. But I keep talking myself out of it...I keep telling people I am moving out next month, but then I tell myself that I am going to wait to save more...

It's funny that I never put these pieces together...I wonder if this is it?

Thanks!
dreamer9595
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby TenderLC » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:20 pm

dreamer9595,
Yep! sure sounds like it. It also sounds like you are not making concrete plans but rather saying that you plan to plan to move out. Put the whole
process into rational parts like steps to take, even if you don't take them right away. You'll make it!
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion