Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Turtles swimming in murky pool.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Turtles swimming in murky pool.

Postby Venetia S » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:17 pm

I'm a lucid dreamer and can usually figure them out myself, but this has me stumped. It is a small part of a larger dream but stands out to me.
I had loaned a stranger some welding equipment that was not mine, just watching it for someone I didn't know and not knowing why they needed it, but let them borrow it anyway. After they returned the equipment they said they used it to fix a swimming pool filter. I looked out the window of the garage I was in, also not mine, and saw the swimming pool dark and murky with an adult turtle swimming in it and a smaller turtle. Both seemed fine. I could also see and hear that the filter was now working. Later in the dream I was in the kitchen of the same house and looked out the window at the pool. The pool was now pristine and the turtles were gone.
Thank you in advance for any help you can give on this. <3
Venetia S
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Turtles swimming in murky pool.

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:27 pm

A pool means a work place, murky water means a sorrow or an illness.
If one dreamt a turtle means he will meet a scientist that people have benefits to sit
with him.
If dreamt a turtle came to his house means he will sit with a pious man.
If dreamt he was eating turtle flesh means he will learn some science as much as he
ate.
Turtle may also mean: 1- a wise scientist 2- a pious person 3- an artisan.
This will be in a few days to a few weeks, please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Turtles swimming in murky pool.

Postby murph » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:27 am

The dream is about perspective.. 1 st perspective you looking at the events through the filter of your mind/thoughts... the turtles symbolize old wisdom or mental conditioning.. the 2 nd perspective is seeing the same events without any mental thoughts or mind filters
I.e. clear seeing.. hope this gives another perspective on dream.. lol
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion