Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange Animal Dreams - Please Help

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Strange Animal Dreams - Please Help

Postby ann2018 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:57 pm

I need some help interpreting dreams I have had lately, including animals - To start a little about me is that I am 28 years old, female and newly married.

The first dream I had was a couple weeks ago.. I was with a man (no clue who he was) we were outside near a small shed and out of the blue an aggressive lioness came out of nowhere and started running towards us to attack, however as she entered the shed I grabbed her by the scruff on her neck and she immediately laid at my feet in submission and I slit her throat as I was trying to protect myself and the man there. Then moments later a huge brown grizzly bear walked by and saw us and started running full speed at us too. The grizzly entered the shed and attacked the man and left me alone..so in the midst I was able to escape and run free.. then I woke up

The next is a recurring dream, I'm standing in someones yard and there are snakes everywhere - literally to the point where I am trying to jump over them because there are so many - They are multiple sizes and species but always brown/black in color. The snakes are never attacking or trying to bite me but I am very fearful of them when I see them. Then I go into a home and I find piles of small snakes under a couch and weird places all over so its like I'm running into them everywhere I go.

Someone please help! I'm having all of these strange vivid dreams with animals and I need help interpreting the meaning. Thank you!!!
ann2018
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange Animal Dreams - Please Help

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:35 pm

A lioness means a powerful woman enemy who will insult at first then will be defeated.
A bear means a thief silly rival or an unlucky woman who will attack your man.
The snakes are hidden enemies apparently friends at home may be the kids or family members , if a snake bit means someone will annoy.
This will be in a few days to a few weeks, please update.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Strange Animal Dreams - Please Help

Postby murph » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:50 pm

Animals symbolize our civilized and uncivilized emotions and behaviours. In this dream the lioness and grizzly your own aggression. Initially you suppress it for protection sake but it comes back stronger as the grizzly and attacks the man.. the unknown man is symbolizing possibly your suppressed anger at men in general in your life. The shed represents possibly small mindedness regarding past... snakes generally represent the serpent mind.. at least in the West.. also represents deception in this house.
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion