Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Mermaid kid party, I was flirting with a guy

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Mermaid kid party, I was flirting with a guy

Postby lavender_dream » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:09 am

Just woke up from a dream. In the dream, me, my daughter who is 4 and my husband went to a kid birthday party, looks like it was at my cousins house but the house looked different. Anyway, it was mermaid themed and all decked out and decorated. There were people hired dressed as mermaids, sitting by a pool and all types of decorations. It was an amazing party with all the details and decorations. Then my daughter and I went upstairs and there was this guy there, he looked to be my age. Cute white guy. He was making balloons for the kids or giving them mermaid decorations to wear. But we were flirting with one another. We would tease each other very subtly so no one could see. I saw him looking at me and I was looking at him and felt like I had a crush on him and he was making me blush and stuff. My husband was outside with the men in my family talking so he didn't see it I'm guessing, I don't remember him much in the dream. My daughter and all the kids were having a blast at this party. And I kept thinking about the guy. When the party was over and we were back home I remember saying in the dream "that party was amazing, we have to throw A a party like that but better".... then I remember I kept thinking about the guy and trying to figure out how I could find him or get his number or see him again. I was going to call my cousin in the dream to ask for his number and if he could do my daughter party but then I woke up.

I just wanted to write this out before I forgot. Crazy dream. What does it all mean?
lavender_dream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Mermaid kid party, I was flirting with a guy

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:46 pm

If one dreamt was among the fairies/mermaids means will go to an auspicious travel.
Flirting to an unknown man means you will achieve a wish, a known man means he will do you a slight help.
Please update in a few weeks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Mermaid kid party, I was flirting with a guy

Postby lavender_dream » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:38 pm

I will! Thank you varzandeh
lavender_dream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion