Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Polar Bear in my dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Polar Bear in my dream

Postby Whale1969 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:09 am

I dreamt that my sister and I was halfway in the water trying to pull out this huge bag of my stuff in it. All of sudden a polar bear plunged into the lake from the other side and swims towards us. I remembered at this moment, I saw it and thought how majestic this creature was but I was also scared a little because I didn’t know if it would attack me. However, it didn’t and came up towards us but quietly swam to the rock next us and sat quietly. Next it plunged into the water again and grabbed my bag of stuff then somehow it also had a human baby in its arm and swam away with them. I followed the polar bear but lose sight of it and the dream became something else. What does this dream mean?
Whale1969
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Polar Bear in my dream

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:41 pm

A lake means a work place , pulling something out means earning a good deal.
A polar bear means a silly thief woman as a rival who is beautiful, she has kids.

Please update in a few days to a few weeks,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion