Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ghost Touching/Chasing me Dream Interpretation

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Ghost Touching/Chasing me Dream Interpretation

Postby fr0zenlegend » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:11 am

I was wandering through an average looking house/Mansion (Large building) with a blonde male friend who I don't know who he is except that in the dream he was my friend. As we're wandering through the hallways as we come to a divide that splits into left or right. On the left side, we notice a blurry image gasly/Ghostly white figure coming towards our direction and we decide of course to take the right path where my friend goes inside the first door in that hallway while I decided to continue till the last door at the end of the hallway where I walk inside and close the door behind me. Once I closed the door, I thought to myself "Ghost's can walk through doors so what's the point in closing the door" then I reopened the door where I stood to face the ghost thinking that ghosts can't actually harm me and as his presence came closer my heart/chest started to feel very fearful and lifted his arm as he reached to touch me on the shoulder as each inch he came closer I was becoming more and more fearful and my heart started to beat incredibly fast. As he touched my shoulder it spoke to me in his ghostly voice that felt like my own thoughts as I heard inside my head where he said "Run, Run away from this place" as I wake up saying those words in my waking life (or so it felt like I physically said it in my waking life) as I wake up panting and scared for a few minutes. Then once I realized it was a dream, I calmed down and thought to myself how emotional that dream was and how I wanted more vivid dreams like that! (I rarely remember my dreams and to remember one so vividly was exhilarating) Yes, it was scary, but the desire to become lucid or have more vivid dreams regardless of happy or scary was vastly better than having no dreams at all. This dream had a much stronger impact on me then other nightmares I've had before and was curious what the meaning of a dream where a white ghost chases after you slowly (walking speed) and how I honestly thought that the ghost wouldn't be able to harm me but how I still got extremely fearful and heavy in my heart as the white ghost reached out to put its hand on my shoulder to the point where I wake up saying those exact words. Any thoughts on the interpretation of this dream?
fr0zenlegend
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Ghost Touching/Chasing me Dream Interpretation

Postby returnHome » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:25 pm

The spilt hallway represents that you are facing a time of choice, yet you are hesitate to make a decision. The friend is part of you, wants to go that way, another part of you still want to wait for better opportunity. The door symbolizes opportunities, or changes in your life. The dream urges you to grab the present, easy and quick opportunity than to wait for the future opening which is not tangible, unreal, and disconnected to your reality. The ghost means not true, not formed. You should run away from some rainbow promises, you need to rethink your plan. It also can be a dream that reveals that something in your past is painful or dreadful, and it is time for you to face it , and deal with it, or it will haunt you. Hope this is helpful.
returnHome
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Ghost Touching/Chasing me Dream Interpretation

Postby fr0zenlegend » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:36 am

Thanks for the response! Online, I kept getting results for something painful in my past but what you presented seems more accurate. I didn't think of it that way and that's an awesome take on it!
fr0zenlegend
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion