Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Rode a white horse at a plowen field

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Rode a white horse at a plowen field

Postby HexHammer » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:02 am

It was night and the sky was pitch black, I saw myself from behind and I rode a white horse and was dressed as a roman conqueror, my red cape curled up and made a single broad arch at the edge of a newly plowed huge field (least ½ acre) it was to the right, a tiny farm house with sand colored bricks straight ahead out in the horizon, to the left was a tiny industrial park, I rode into the area now in 1st person view, it was filled with with car sales shops with big windows, it was a tiny narrow valley and many shops stood elevated on the hill surrounding the area, the area was paved with cement "s" bricks.
HexHammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Rode a white horse at a plowen field

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:59 pm

A white horse means a pretty partner is on the way,
A field means someone else child she has ,
A sand house means a small business she has.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby HexHammer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:49 am

Varzandeh wrote:A white horse means a pretty partner is on the way,
Thanks for interpretation, but I doubt it's true.

I see it more like a leadership thing, that I shall conquer businesses and gain power. Family life isn't for me, gave up on it over a decade ago.
HexHammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:02 pm

Please wait a month or two...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby murph » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:32 pm

Dreamer sees that she/he has conquered sexual desire or is master of desire.. white horse... ploughed field indicating time to grow new ideas.. the future being some shop or retail outlet...and small farm house..
What's more interesting is the perspective in the dream
Initially as either observer or from past perspective not sure which.. then in 1st person or personal desire..
What bothers me is pitch black and sand bricks.. does this symbolize lack of spiritual purpose and building life on sand and earthly desire.?? Not sure as initially the house and shops are tiny... maybe perspective is what's important ???
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby HexHammer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:13 am

murph wrote:What bothers me is pitch black and sand bricks.. does this symbolize lack of spiritual purpose and building life on sand and earthly desire.?? Not sure as initially the house and shops are tiny... maybe perspective is what's important ???
No it's yellow clay bricks with the color of sand, not sand bricks. :)

But it strikes me that you say lack of spiritual purpose, if I was to rule the world, I would undo religion, even tho I have in the last few years sorta become a theist.
HexHammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby HexHammer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:32 am

Varzandeh wrote:Please wait a month or two...
yes I will, I have had prophetic dreams before, that either came to pass next day or ½ a year. ;)

But thanks nonetheless.
HexHammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby murph » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:36 pm

I use the term spiritual here to mean a universal consciousness/perspective as opposed to personal..
Dream also indicates higher perspective..
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby HexHammer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:15 pm

murph wrote:I use the term spiritual here to mean a universal consciousness/perspective as opposed to personal..
Dream also indicates higher perspective..
I have to disagree.

I think it's a Quantum Phenomenon where information actually goes backwards from the future.

In quantum physics an object flying at the speed of light in 1 year, then Earth will have 10.000 years passed, that's why various religions outside of Abraham's religion can see the future.
Last edited by HexHammer on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
HexHammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby murph » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:34 am

Again your dream from the higher perspective is a possible future depending on which ideas you grow. Buildings are tiny from larger perspective. And I suppose a result of observer effect in quantum theory..from personal perspective buildings much larger etc..sorry about wrong spiritual interpretation.. and it's great to get feedback thank you..
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby HexHammer » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:19 am

murph wrote:[..]sorry about wrong spiritual interpretation.. and it's great to get feedback thank you..
No need to be sorry, it's still valuable information to me, I am thankful for your insights.

Besides nothing is determined yet, your interpretation can still come to pass.
HexHammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby HexHammer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:46 pm

Varzandeh wrote:A white horse means a pretty partner is on the way,
Now after a little nap I woke up with the answer and you are indeed 99% right, in that sense I will use it as argument in a future case.

She has indeed a minor business going on, she's beautiful and young, the child is the major question of how she will treat it.

Thanks so much, you have been my solution! :excited: :clap: ;)
HexHammer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion