Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Upsetting baby dream.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Upsetting baby dream.

Postby MissWong » Sun May 27, 2018 11:42 pm

In real life - I am pregnant with my first baby. So I totally get why I would have dreams about pregnancy, babies, and birth(ing!) but not sure why I would have disturbing dreams on it.

I have no concerns regarding my pregnancy, all is going well and am healthy.

Was in a shower, doing what you typically do in a shower and I went to place my body wash back on shelf and grab my shampoo and all of a sudden I saw blood running down my leg with the water and my baby dropped out onto the shower tub floor. Was small and I went to grab them and the drain increased in size and the baby fell down the drain.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Dorn » Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 pm

This likely regards anxieties pertaining to your pregnancy, that all will be "flushed down the drain." These negative thoughts are repressed from your waking mind, which is why they tend to pop up in your dreams.
User avatar
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Mon May 28, 2018 8:46 am

terrible. seeing death with the persons blood means actual death so you may have a miscarriage. please keep this dream posted week by week.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby generalLDS » Mon May 28, 2018 9:20 am

I believe it is possible for dreams to predict death.
You should be careful not to get in harms way, and should consider the possibility of a miscarriage. If you get too worried, then see a doctor.

There is also a possible metaphorical interpretation, where the death/loss of the baby represents the union between you and your partner. You and your partner may be going through a rough time, or will be going through a rough time. You could also have some central aspect of your life, such as your career, in danger.
generalLDS
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 8:07 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Dorn » Mon May 28, 2018 10:34 am

Prime wrote:terrible. seeing death with the persons blood means actual death so you may have a miscarriage. please keep this dream posted week by week.
Psychopathic nonsense. You need help, but I'd prefer if someone put a bullet in your head.
User avatar
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Mon May 28, 2018 12:46 pm

Dorn wrote:
Prime wrote:terrible. seeing death with the persons blood means actual death so you may have a miscarriage. please keep this dream posted week by week.
Psychopathic nonsense. You need help, but I'd prefer if someone put a bullet in your head.

ok, sure whatever you say, buddy! We will let her pregnancy tell the story. not you.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Dorn » Mon May 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Prime wrote:
Dorn wrote:
Prime wrote:terrible. seeing death with the persons blood means actual death so you may have a miscarriage. please keep this dream posted week by week.
Psychopathic nonsense. You need help, but I'd prefer if someone put a bullet in your head.
ok, sure whatever you say, buddy! We will let her pregnancy tell the story. not you.
The only story I care about is the one where your lifeless corpse is found in the gutter. Hopefully some ghetto crackhead will have fun drilling holes in your head.
User avatar
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Mon May 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Dorn wrote:
Prime wrote:
Dorn wrote:
Prime wrote:terrible. seeing death with the persons blood means actual death so you may have a miscarriage. please keep this dream posted week by week.
Psychopathic nonsense. You need help, but I'd prefer if someone put a bullet in your head.
ok, sure whatever you say, buddy! We will let her pregnancy tell the story. not you.
The only story I care about is the one where your lifeless corpse is found in the gutter. Hopefully some ghetto crackhead will have fun drilling holes in your head.

:lol:

my goodness! thats some powerful hate!

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:10-11

Praise the LORD, my friend! God bless you! I love you! You encourage me when you say those things! They strengthen my hope and lift my spirit because I remember what the LORD told me about those types of words! I love you!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Scorpio1 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:32 pm

.
Last edited by Scorpio1 on Thu May 31, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Dorn » Mon May 28, 2018 1:37 pm

Prime wrote:my goodness! thats some powerful hate!

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:10-11

Praise the LORD, my friend! God bless you! I love you! You encourage me when you say those things! They strengthen my hope and lift my spirit because I remember what the LORD told me about those types of words! I love you!
What fucking bullshit this is.

And then you hide behind this phony praise-the-lawd bullshit whenever someone calls you out.

Bullet in the head, negro. That's what's coming.
User avatar
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Scorpio1 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:38 pm

Prime wrote:
Dorn wrote:
Prime wrote:
Dorn wrote:
Prime wrote:terrible. seeing death with the persons blood means actual death so you may have a miscarriage. please keep this dream posted week by week.
Psychopathic nonsense. You need help, but I'd prefer if someone put a bullet in your head.
ok, sure whatever you say, buddy! We will let her pregnancy tell the story. not you.
The only story I care about is the one where your lifeless corpse is found in the gutter. Hopefully some ghetto crackhead will have fun drilling holes in your head.

:lol:

my goodness! thats some powerful hate!

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:10-11

Praise the LORD, my friend! God bless you! I love you! You encourage me when you say those things! They strengthen my hope and lift my spirit because I remember what the LORD told me about those types of words! I love you!



Prime, I had a dream about you last night! We were discussing how Christians are always perceived in a distorted way, and attacked. We were actually laughing and joking about it, it was so predictable that it was funny. :)
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Mon May 28, 2018 4:27 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:Prime is right, it may be a gentle warning to prepare you.
:(

On the other hand, it might be a fear dream, maybe unconsciously you are afraid of losing the baby.

I had a dream years ago when pregnant of being at work ('in labour') and suddenly pouring with blood; that later literally came true!
Another time someone I knew nearly lost her baby at birth; a few days beforehand, I had a scary dream where her baby was in a sink, and was somehow in danger of being swept down the drain.
I hope you *don't* have a miscarriage; it might just be a warning to be very careful in the shower. You could keep an eye on your other dreams, and see if this was just a one-off, or if the same message is presented in other dreams.

yeah, the blood, with the baby going down the drain.. what happens if one of your rings goes down the drain? its gone. you lost it.

sure, we can get "technical" and say, just get a plumber.. but it went down the drain. it will be lost.

Now i could be wrong.. but death WITH blood means actual death. Death WITHOUT blood is just an aspect of that person dying / rebirth or old has passed, new on the way.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Mon May 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:Prime, I had a dream about you last night! We were discussing how Christians are always perceived in a distorted way, and attacked. We were actually laughing and joking about it, it was so predictable that it was funny. :)


WHAT?! Lol where were we? Do you remember any more of the dialogue???
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby VenusInChains » Mon May 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Don't mind Prime, as soon as he brings his manure to a thread it ends up locked. It's a reoccurring pattern.
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
User avatar
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World
 
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Elsewhere

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Scorpio1 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Prime wrote:
Scorpio1 wrote:Prime, I had a dream about you last night! We were discussing how Christians are always perceived in a distorted way, and attacked. We were actually laughing and joking about it, it was so predictable that it was funny. :)


WHAT?! Lol where were we? Do you remember any more of the dialogue???


No, I wish I could remember more of the conversation, but it was too fuzzy, I just remember us chuckling about it. In reality, it doesn't make me laugh, when people get venomous whenever Christ is brought into a conversation, I just think it's sad and depressing, but here we were sort of replaying/analysing, the standard distortions & attacks, and we could see the comedic side of it, like, 'And then when that doesn't work, they'll try the xyz strategy, oh look, yes, there it comes, bingo!' lol. :lol:
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Mon May 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:
Prime wrote:
Scorpio1 wrote:Prime, I had a dream about you last night! We were discussing how Christians are always perceived in a distorted way, and attacked. We were actually laughing and joking about it, it was so predictable that it was funny. :)


WHAT?! Lol where were we? Do you remember any more of the dialogue???


No, I wish I could remember more of the conversation, but it was too fuzzy, I just remember us chuckling about it. In reality, it doesn't make me laugh, when people get venomous whenever Christ is brought into a conversation, I just think it's sad and depressing, but here we were sort of replaying/analysing, the standard distortions & attacks, and we could see the comedic side of it, like, 'And then when that doesn't work, they'll try the xyz strategy, oh look, yes, there it comes, bingo!' lol. :lol:

Yeah I think the LORD is just trying to show you to not get upset over it. Like the LORD said on the cross, Forgive them for they do not know what they do. Which they dont. Its sad but at the same time, just laugh at the insults for their ridiculousness.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Scorpio1 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:28 pm

Exactly! Sometimes I need a reminder about this. I woke up smiling.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby dreamyskies » Mon May 28, 2018 6:39 pm

MissWong wrote:In real life - I am pregnant with my first baby. So I totally get why I would have dreams about pregnancy, babies, and birth(ing!) but not sure why I would have disturbing dreams on it.

I have no concerns regarding my pregnancy, all is going well and am healthy.

Was in a shower, doing what you typically do in a shower and I went to place my body wash back on shelf and grab my shampoo and all of a sudden I saw blood running down my leg with the water and my baby dropped out onto the shower tub floor. Was small and I went to grab them and the drain increased in size and the baby fell down the drain.


Blood equals life, so doesn't need to be the life of your baby, could be your OWN life. And, baby being lost could mean you to and YOU losing the life you had before a baby. Having a baby changes you physically, and emotionally and changes your priorities. The death could be of your own life, for your new life with a baby. Doesn't mean you, or baby will literally die. Pregnancy can be stressful, even if you manage well. Stress and worry are shown in an odd way in dreams.
User avatar
dreamyskies
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:11 pm

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Gus Who » Tue May 29, 2018 8:12 am

miss wrong way... as taking a shower seen heere, is taking a blood bath - as spiritually speaking ... as there is not much you can do for your child's future.
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Gus Who » Tue May 29, 2018 8:16 am

VenusInChains wrote:Don't mind Prime, as soon as he brings his manure to a thread it ends up locked. It's a reoccurring pattern.

But that's the problem ... as this evildoing spreads too other threads with witch craft help, and they want to laugh about it to the name of God.
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Tue May 29, 2018 10:04 am

Gus Who wrote:
VenusInChains wrote:Don't mind Prime, as soon as he brings his manure to a thread it ends up locked. It's a reoccurring pattern.

But that's the problem ... as this evildoing spreads too other threads with witch craft help, and they want to laugh about it to the name of God.


Amen, the Bible says the LORD sits in the heavens and laughs at the heathen! For He will have them in derision! Praise the LORD! Let God be true but every man a liar! Amen.

you know, Gus, my friend.. its funny you listen to Var, he calls me a witch, you follow suit. He quotes scripture from his false god allah, or rather, satan, and you love him and follow him and embrace him as your own...

But I give you the word of the Most High, the LORD of lords, King of kings, and you hate me. The LORD said the world will hate you because it hated me first.. if we were of the world, the world would love us, but we are apart from the world, holy unto the LORD, so therefore, the world will hate us.. because it hated Him first.. And even crucified Him. Amen. Let God be true but every man a liar.

If I was NOT of the LORD, you would love me and embrace me and be at peace with me.. but it is because i AM of the LORD, that you hate me..

Why? Because you hate light and love darkness. That is why you embrace Var. you 2 are dealing with the same spirit. of darkness. thats why you 2 hate the light and are drawn to the darkness.

You hate the word of GOD! If you loved Him, then you would love me because I am of Him and speak His word! But because you hate the LORD, you hate me! For i am of Him and sent by Him! Just like the prophets of old, whom the LORD sent, they hated and killed! Just like your brother Dorn said, he wants to see a bullet in my head! Praise the LORD. But he calls me sick! Im afraid that dead man cant even look at a mirror and know what he is looking at! He is that blind! As you are!

You are dead right where you are, in your transgressions, calling a man of God a witch, which is basically blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, and that is the ONLY unforgivable sin! And the LORD said all who are guilty of this are in danger of hell fire!

You are on the losing side of this war, Gus my friend! Come with us on the winning side! And you may have victory! For its already done! You just have to join the team and receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior! And You too can receive the free gift of salvation by faith! Hallelujah!

But as of now, yours and all your spiritual kinfolks insults have me dancing like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM4O7dAD-H8


"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:10-12

HALLELUJAH!

you see, Gus... you hate the light and take it for darkness. and you love the darkness and take it for light.. why? because you are of the darkness, and just like Var, satan is your father!

Like the Prophet Isaiah said,
"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness.
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
(Isaiah 5:20). Amen!

"Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!"
(Isaiah 5:21) Amen!

Do these scriptures not fit you like a glove?

Hows that for a Prime Example!

Gus, my man.. you just need to stop. hang them up. you are getting yourself in terrible positions and getting exploited every time you decide to type a message about me... just stop while you are ahead..put your pride aside, and let it go! Give it up! You are on the losing side! And the Word of God testifies to that!

I see our exchanges, and this is what I see in the spirit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGXUF9D18s

Im Mike (which is my real name, actually), you should be able to figure out the rest. :D :lol:
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Batman » Tue May 29, 2018 2:51 pm

Prime wrote:
Gus Who wrote:
VenusInChains wrote:Don't mind Prime, as soon as he brings his manure to a thread it ends up locked. It's a reoccurring pattern.

But that's the problem ... as this evildoing spreads too other threads with witch craft help, and they want to laugh about it to the name of God.


Amen, the Bible says the LORD sits in the heavens and laughs at the heathen! For He will have them in derision! Praise the LORD! Let God be true but every man a liar! Amen.

you know, Gus, my friend.. its funny you listen to Var, he calls me a witch, you follow suit. He quotes scripture from his false god allah, or rather, satan, and you love him and follow him and embrace him as your own...

But I give you the word of the Most High, the LORD of lords, King of kings, and you hate me. The LORD said the world will hate you because it hated me first.. if we were of the world, the world would love us, but we are apart from the world, holy unto the LORD, so therefore, the world will hate us.. because it hated Him first.. And even crucified Him. Amen. Let God be true but every man a liar.

If I was NOT of the LORD, you would love me and embrace me and be at peace with me.. but it is because i AM of the LORD, that you hate me..

Why? Because you hate light and love darkness. That is why you embrace Var. you 2 are dealing with the same spirit. of darkness. thats why you 2 hate the light and are drawn to the darkness.

You hate the word of GOD! If you loved Him, then you would love me because I am of Him and speak His word! But because you hate the LORD, you hate me! For i am of Him and sent by Him! Just like the prophets of old, whom the LORD sent, they hated and killed! Just like your brother Dorn said, he wants to see a bullet in my head! Praise the LORD. But he calls me sick! Im afraid that dead man cant even look at a mirror and know what he is looking at! He is that blind! As you are!

You are dead right where you are, in your transgressions, calling a man of God a witch, which is basically blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, and that is the ONLY unforgivable sin! And the LORD said all who are guilty of this are in danger of hell fire!

You are on the losing side of this war, Gus my friend! Come with us on the winning side! And you may have victory! For its already done! You just have to join the team and receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior! And You too can receive the free gift of salvation by faith! Hallelujah!

But as of now, yours and all your spiritual kinfolks insults have me dancing like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM4O7dAD-H8


"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:10-12

HALLELUJAH!

you see, Gus... you hate the light and take it for darkness. and you love the darkness and take it for light.. why? because you are of the darkness, and just like Var, satan is your father!

Like the Prophet Isaiah said,
"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness.
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
(Isaiah 5:20). Amen!

"Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!"
(Isaiah 5:21) Amen!

Do these scriptures not fit you like a glove?

Hows that for a Prime Example!

Gus, my man.. you just need to stop. hang them up. you are getting yourself in terrible positions and getting exploited every time you decide to type a message about me... just stop while you are ahead..put your pride aside, and let it go! Give it up! You are on the losing side! And the Word of God testifies to that!

I see our exchanges, and this is what I see in the spirit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGXUF9D18s

Im Mike (which is my real name, actually), you should be able to figure out the rest. :D :lol:

Prime example everyone can that your one of those Christians that Jesus and other true Christians disown... kind of like a lot of true Americans disown Trump as a leader... or those in the state of Israel disown that nut-inn that got them into this End Time War... it’s starting up in the news now...

Islam has a legal right to call Allah God... as True Christian and Jews see such basic right to worship the same “God” under different language names. Reasonable people understand this basic right- as the 1st rule of thumb.
(Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...)
You and which (Witch) friend that agrees with you are, and should be seen as disowned ... like ISIS is a group that is disowned by many Muslims... as ISIS see Jesus in the same light you see Allah as Satin... as you’ve confessed or “Mike out”.

As your not “a friend’ but an adversary to such light. You don’t own “Christ” the messiah title ... Charlie Brown... nor should you speak for Christianity ... as you give Christianity a bad name.. Yes God or anyone that looks at what you’ve been doing here... as your threads are locked... instead of EvilMonkey... putting into “rules” ... not to be a Prime Example or a witch that follows and encourages such behavior...

In this space - Wii the People - Heere - Do not use God’s name in Vain unless of course your drinking the “Blood of “JESUS CHRIST!” should not have to spilled it out on a Prime App :computer:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Tue May 29, 2018 4:39 pm

Batman wrote:
Prime wrote:
Gus Who wrote:
VenusInChains wrote:Don't mind Prime, as soon as he brings his manure to a thread it ends up locked. It's a reoccurring pattern.

But that's the problem ... as this evildoing spreads too other threads with witch craft help, and they want to laugh about it to the name of God.


Amen, the Bible says the LORD sits in the heavens and laughs at the heathen! For He will have them in derision! Praise the LORD! Let God be true but every man a liar! Amen.

you know, Gus, my friend.. its funny you listen to Var, he calls me a witch, you follow suit. He quotes scripture from his false god allah, or rather, satan, and you love him and follow him and embrace him as your own...

But I give you the word of the Most High, the LORD of lords, King of kings, and you hate me. The LORD said the world will hate you because it hated me first.. if we were of the world, the world would love us, but we are apart from the world, holy unto the LORD, so therefore, the world will hate us.. because it hated Him first.. And even crucified Him. Amen. Let God be true but every man a liar.

If I was NOT of the LORD, you would love me and embrace me and be at peace with me.. but it is because i AM of the LORD, that you hate me..

Why? Because you hate light and love darkness. That is why you embrace Var. you 2 are dealing with the same spirit. of darkness. thats why you 2 hate the light and are drawn to the darkness.

You hate the word of GOD! If you loved Him, then you would love me because I am of Him and speak His word! But because you hate the LORD, you hate me! For i am of Him and sent by Him! Just like the prophets of old, whom the LORD sent, they hated and killed! Just like your brother Dorn said, he wants to see a bullet in my head! Praise the LORD. But he calls me sick! Im afraid that dead man cant even look at a mirror and know what he is looking at! He is that blind! As you are!

You are dead right where you are, in your transgressions, calling a man of God a witch, which is basically blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, and that is the ONLY unforgivable sin! And the LORD said all who are guilty of this are in danger of hell fire!

You are on the losing side of this war, Gus my friend! Come with us on the winning side! And you may have victory! For its already done! You just have to join the team and receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior! And You too can receive the free gift of salvation by faith! Hallelujah!

But as of now, yours and all your spiritual kinfolks insults have me dancing like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM4O7dAD-H8


"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:10-12

HALLELUJAH!

you see, Gus... you hate the light and take it for darkness. and you love the darkness and take it for light.. why? because you are of the darkness, and just like Var, satan is your father!

Like the Prophet Isaiah said,
"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness.
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
(Isaiah 5:20). Amen!

"Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!"
(Isaiah 5:21) Amen!

Do these scriptures not fit you like a glove?

Hows that for a Prime Example!

Gus, my man.. you just need to stop. hang them up. you are getting yourself in terrible positions and getting exploited every time you decide to type a message about me... just stop while you are ahead..put your pride aside, and let it go! Give it up! You are on the losing side! And the Word of God testifies to that!

I see our exchanges, and this is what I see in the spirit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiGXUF9D18s

Im Mike (which is my real name, actually), you should be able to figure out the rest. :D :lol:

Prime example everyone can that your one of those Christians that Jesus and other true Christians disown... kind of like a lot of true Americans disown Trump as a leader... or those in the state of Israel disown that nut-inn that got them into this End Time War... it’s starting up in the news now...

Islam has a legal right to call Allah God... as True Christian and Jews see such basic right to worship the same “God” under different language names. Reasonable people understand this basic right- as the 1st rule of thumb.
(Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...)
You and which (Witch) friend that agrees with you are, and should be seen as disowned ... like ISIS is a group that is disowned by many Muslims... as ISIS see Jesus in the same light you see Allah as Satin... as you’ve confessed or “Mike out”.

As your not “a friend’ but an adversary to such light. You don’t own “Christ” the messiah title ... Charlie Brown... nor should you speak for Christianity ... as you give Christianity a bad name.. Yes God or anyone that looks at what you’ve been doing here... as your threads are locked... instead of EvilMonkey... putting into “rules” ... not to be a Prime Example or a witch that follows and encourages such behavior...

In this space - Wii the People - Heere - Do not use God’s name in Vain unless of course your drinking the “Blood of “JESUS CHRIST!” should not have to spilled it out on a Prime App :computer:


Im a christian that other christians disown??? what??? you have any type of substance to back up this claim?? No? Oh ok. Thought so. Just some more rubbish. More lies from you. Like the LORD said, ALL LIARS will have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, this is the 2nd death! And in that place, in that place will be weeping and gnashing of teeth! and the smoke of your torment shall ascend forever and ever! Thats the Lake of Fire! The eternal 2nd death!

And even IF that was the case, who cares? Men disowning anybody has no effect on Gods judgment of you, nor does a man / men disowning you have anything to do with your salvation from the LORD. You just speak garbage. pure hot garbage.

And amen, Muslims have all the rights, liberty, and freedom to call whoever they want god.. but doesnt make it true. and unless they repent and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they will be in the lake of fire. the pit of destruction. this is something so basic and fundamental that you simply fail to realize and your mind seems too slippery to understand such simplicity. There is ONE GOD, and it is not allah of the quran.

So, yeah, sure.. they can call whoever they want "god", or "allah", but they are serving satan, and guess what.. the indictment of that is eternity in the Lake of Fire. so, yeah, thats their "right" as you like to put it... but you are not dealing in the truth. You are dealing in your own understanding................... AGAIN. who cares what gus / batman thinks. hes a deceived little man. blind, deaf, and naked.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:55 pm

.
Last edited by Scorpio1 on Thu May 31, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Tue May 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:"everyone can that your one of those Christians that Jesus and other true Christians disown...
You and which (Witch) friend that agrees with you are, and should be seen as disowned ..."


Jesus Christ doesn't seem to know that He's disowned me, Gus. Maybe you should get on it and put him right ASAP, Gus, since you obviously know much more than Christ does? :)

:lol:

gus needs Jesus. he tries so hard to speak bible talk but always misses the point lol.

he reminds me of squidward from spongebob. Squidward always plays the flute and he thinks hes the best.. but hes terrible and never gets better despite playing all day when hes not miserable at work lol.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:37 pm

I don't know about you, but I've noticed a real increase, in the last year or so, of hate towards Christians. Sometimes it's just rejection and arguing, as with Gus, but it can be vicious hatred.
When people have light in them, because they follow God, as that inner lights grows, it becomes intense, and it activates any and all pockets of darkness in other people.
It can evoke hatred and any demons and dark entities in others. People who are
possessed by demons of falsehood get annoyed when they're in the presence of those people who are spiritually growing brighter and actually
increasing the presence of Christ on earth.
You'll always find hatred of Christ, in people who aren't choosing to keep working on purifying themselves, their heart, motives, desires.

Because humans like to think of themselves as rational, when they feel hatred for the Christ-following person - ie, when the negative spirits inside them are urging them to dislike and antipathy - they'll try to find some 'reason' for their intense antagonism towards that person. Because we're all flawed humans, they can of course find some flaw, and pounce on it to explain their hostility. If they can't find anything, then they'll magnify some tiny shortcoming. If the person overcame that flaw, they would quickly seize on another one. 'You're too this. Wait, you're now too that.' :)
"Because there has to be *some* reason, right? Nobody would hate someone without a cause. Would they? Nah, that would be irrational, and I don't want to believe I'm irrational. Therefore, there must be a fault in that person, so that I can explain away my kneejerk hostility towards them."

This is a very cunning tactic by the evil beings. It enables their pets to keep any real Christians at arms'-length, and even to attack them, all the while never examining honestly their real motives behind the hate.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Tue May 29, 2018 8:50 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:I don't know about you, but I've noticed a real increase, in the last year or so, of hate towards Christians. Sometimes it's just rejection and arguing, as with Gus, but it can be vicious hatred.
When people have light in them, because they follow God, as that inner lights grows, it becomes intense, and it activates any and all pockets of darkness in other people.
It can evoke hatred and any demons and dark entities in others. People who are
possessed by demons of falsehood get annoyed when they're in the presence of those people who are spiritually growing brighter and actually
increasing the presence of Christ on earth.
You'll always find hatred of Christ, in people who aren't choosing to keep working on purifying themselves, their heart, motives, desires.

Because humans like to think of themselves as rational, when they feel hatred for the Christ-following person - ie, when the negative spirits inside them are urging them to dislike and antipathy - they'll try to find some 'reason' for their intense antagonism towards that person. Because we're all flawed humans, they can of course find some flaw, and pounce on it to explain their hostility. If they can't find anything, then they'll magnify some tiny shortcoming. If the person overcame that flaw, they would quickly seize on another one. 'You're too this. Wait, you're now too that.' :)
"Because there has to be *some* reason, right? Nobody would hate someone without a cause. Would they? Nah, that would be irrational, and I don't want to believe I'm irrational. Therefore, there must be a fault in that person, so that I can explain away my kneejerk hostility towards them."

This is a very cunning tactic by the evil beings. It enables their pets to keep any real Christians at arms'-length, and even to attack them, all the while never examining honestly their real motives behind the hate.


Thats basically all there is to it!

The Bible says, "And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. for everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed."

David the Psalmist wrote, "the fool has said in his heart, "there is no God". They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none who does good!"

The Bible makes it plain, Scorpio!

These people, as you know, are in the darkness and love darkness therefore, belong to the darkness! Their hearts are hardened! And satans minions that occupy their vessels speak to them and give them images that they hear and see and own and claim as their own since it does align with the hate in their hardened hearts!

Just as we come into agreement with the Holy Spirit, they come into agreement with their devils!

We know the LORDS voice and follow Him and run from the stranger. In like manner, they run from the LORDS voice for He stands at their door and knocks! But they dont listen! They act like they are not home! And then hearken to the voice of their devils who comfort them in their wickedness and ignorance and feed the lusts and hatred of their hearts.

Their hearts are blind and hardened, so the devils feed mightily on their lost and confused hearts!

Look at the hate in Dorns heart! Those devils can show him the nastiest of stuff and whisper the evilest of thoughts and he would come into agreement and be the physical vessel for his spiritual devils to live through, just like we make ourselves available for the LORD to use so He can live through us. We serve the LORD, the Most High, they serve satan. Satan the devil is their father! The stuff that Dorn or whatever his name is, has said, clearly is from an evil spirit just feeding on his heart, since his heart comes into agreement with their agenda.

But, of course, this stuff they dont know nor understand.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

You know it's coming

Postby Dorn » Wed May 30, 2018 7:11 am

Prime wrote:Look at the hate in Dorns heart! ... The stuff that Dorn or whatever his name is, has said, clearly is from an evil spirit just feeding on his heart, since his heart comes into agreement with their agenda.
You're a dead man walking. And it will soon be over, be it by noose or bullet.
User avatar
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

Re: You know it's coming

Postby Batman » Wed May 30, 2018 7:18 am

Dorn wrote:
Prime wrote:Look at the hate in Dorns heart! ... The stuff that Dorn or whatever his name is, has said, clearly is from an evil spirit just feeding on his heart, since his heart comes into agreement with their agenda.
You're a dead man walking. And it will soon be over, be it by noose or bullet.

Dorn there is no need for such words- as you should know better
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 am
Location: In the Bat light

Re: You know it's coming

Postby Dorn » Wed May 30, 2018 7:30 am

Batman wrote:
Dorn wrote:
Prime wrote:Look at the hate in Dorns heart! ... The stuff that Dorn or whatever his name is, has said, clearly is from an evil spirit just feeding on his heart, since his heart comes into agreement with their agenda.
You're a dead man walking. And it will soon be over, be it by noose or bullet.
Dorn there is no need for such words- as you should know better
And that is a very uncharacteristic reply from you, devoid of ellipses and emojis.

Expecting Prime's death is like seeing the garbage man take out the trash. It's nothing much, just the recycling of waste in action.
User avatar
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 30, 2018 7:47 am

Don’t you pride yourself on being intelligent.. everyone can see he not going to convert souls... but just piss people off in the name of Christianity ... though I like to keep it lite :toothless:
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Dorn » Wed May 30, 2018 8:01 am

Gus Who wrote:Don’t you pride yourself on being intelligent..
Naturally, but one must also refrain from becoming predictable.

everyone can see he not going to convert souls... but just piss people off in the name of Christianity ...
Prime is bad air, feces in subhuman guise. I'm just looking forward to having this walking mistake wiped clean. Recycle the garbage, that's it.

though I like to keep it lite :toothless:
I must say that I appreciate the congenial Gus a lot more than the LARPing prophet.
User avatar
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 30, 2018 9:32 am

Dorn wrote:Naturally, but one must also refrain from becoming predictable.
True

Prime is bad air, feces in subhuman guise. I'm just looking forward to having this walking mistake wiped clean. Recycle the garbage, that's it.
Prime is being used as an example - Charlie Brown - as not being able to play ball, as he tries to push his views, and interpretation and not the one True “God” view...

I must say that I appreciate the congenial Gus a lot more than the LARPing prophet.
well I can make batty cents ... but then like you’ve stated - predictable, as such prophets have to weigh in... as you might be aware... some people do get visions of the future... though like basic channeling - one can predict...

... well as you see, I’ve warned Prime that Jesus does not approve... there is no need for physical violence threats - as I spoke to you the 1st time with one word, and you got the tune.. :whistling:
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Amalthea » Wed May 30, 2018 11:10 am

I don't know if this dream takes on a different meaning since you are actually pregnant in real life or not but the blood was on yourself and not your baby from what I understand so just off that part of the dream this is definitely about you and not the baby.

You were bleeding which means you are the one being affected here, possibly drained, ( losing blood and seeing an actual drain in your dream too) you feel something is sapping your energy. Which makes perfect sense since you are pregnant and that can easily tire you more easily than when you were not pregnant, it takes a massive toll on your mind and body.

Shampoo in the dream is an important symbol too same as body wash. Bathing products are to make you feel fresher, a renewing, cleansing of yourself. Gets you prepared to start a new day.
User avatar
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 9:13 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed May 30, 2018 11:46 am

.
Last edited by Scorpio1 on Thu May 31, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Wed May 30, 2018 11:56 am

Gus Who wrote:
Dorn wrote:Naturally, but one must also refrain from becoming predictable.
True

Prime is bad air, feces in subhuman guise. I'm just looking forward to having this walking mistake wiped clean. Recycle the garbage, that's it.
Prime is being used as an example - Charlie Brown - as not being able to play ball, as he tries to push his views, and interpretation and not the one True “God” view...

I must say that I appreciate the congenial Gus a lot more than the LARPing prophet.


... well as you see, I’ve warned Prime that Jesus does not approve... there is no need for physical violence threats - as I spoke to you the 1st time with one word, and you got the tune.. :whistling:


You have nothing to do with the LORD. I have a few questions, and I want answers to each and every single one of them. Just put the number before the answer to match up to the question.

Tell me, 1- why do you lie?

2- Why do you slander?

3- Why do you hate a man that speaks the WORD of the LORD?

4- Why do you prop up Islam and their false god and put their false god on the same platform as the Mighty One.. There is no god above Him, none beside Him, He is God alone. And no they are not the same, clearly. so dont try to lie and spin it like they are. If you honestly and truly believe so, then that just exposes your ignorance.

5- Then turn around and blaspheme the name of the LORD? Not just once, but on many accounts.

6- Why do you call yourself a prophet?

I know prophets... and I can tell you, you are nothing like a prophet. IF you insist that you are, then you are a prophet of baal. Not of the Most High.

If you cant answer all of them, then i wont even bother ever reading anything you post because I will have more assurance that you are a troll that is a waste of my time when im honest and sincere and you play like lifes a circus.
Last edited by Prime on Wed May 30, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Amalthea » Wed May 30, 2018 11:57 am

Hi, Scorpio1

I don't personally feel the baby is to literally mean a baby in her dream, but that is just my take on it because she never said the baby was also covered in blood, only her. She would need to give us maybe some more small details on the dream if she recalled them. To be blunt I think the baby falling through an opening that increases in size would be her vagina( represented by the enlarging drain hole) and what happens when giving birth( I never have myself) but the dream could be not a warning on a babies possible death but a fear she has not about her pregnancy but of the final moments when she will give birth, maybe that scares her. Just my view or I guess my take on the dream.
User avatar
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 9:13 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Prime » Wed May 30, 2018 12:40 pm

Amalthea wrote:Hi, Scorpio1

I don't personally feel the baby is to literally mean a baby in her dream, but that is just my take on it because she never said the baby was also covered in blood, only her. She would need to give us maybe some more small details on the dream if she recalled them. To be blunt I think the baby falling through an opening that increases in size would be her vagina( represented by the enlarging drain hole) and what happens when giving birth( I never have myself) but the dream could be not a warning on a babies possible death but a fear she has not about her pregnancy but of the final moments when she will give birth, maybe that scares her. Just my view or I guess my take on the dream.


This I definitely agree with. People too often make their dreams wayyyyyyyyy too vague.

They will have a whole movie dream in their memory, but they'll only tell you... "I had a dream I got into a fight with a alligator!"

And its like.... "Okayyyyy.... And? What else happened in the dream??????????"

Need the details, the points of emphasis. If any colors, numbers, dialogue, certain people you saw, locations, etc.

Its all there to unfold a message symbolically / metaphorically.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
User avatar
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:52 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby MissWong » Thu May 31, 2018 9:41 am

Damn. I was expecting less than a handful of replies. This will take a while and is gif worthy.

A lot to chew on here, guess I'll take the legit replies one at a time.

Image
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby MissWong » Thu May 31, 2018 9:45 am

Dorn wrote:This likely regards anxieties pertaining to your pregnancy, that all will be "flushed down the drain." These negative thoughts are repressed from your waking mind, which is why they tend to pop up in your dreams.


Thank-you for commenting! So my anxieties manifest more inside my dream life and not in my awake life, or I push them down in my waking life? It was strange because in the dream when it occurred I felt no pain, it just quickly happened with no warning and seemed to quicken up so fast I was unable to grab the baby.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby MissWong » Thu May 31, 2018 9:52 am

Prime wrote:terrible. seeing death with the persons blood means actual death so you may have a miscarriage. please keep this dream posted week by week.


Plus, included in this reply is also, generalLDS and Scorpio1. Since you all had the same or similar thoughts on the dream.

I didn't see the baby die though, it just fell through the large hole and I failed to grab it in time and the blood was running, trickling down one of my legs, not a gusher of blood just like a slow run of blood, but once the baby fell out it all seemed to go faster. My doctor says I am in good health and so is my baby and my work is not strenuous and there is no history of miscarrying in my family, but, as all three of you felt the dream meant similar things I will be extra vigilant. Thank-you.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby MissWong » Thu May 31, 2018 10:01 am

VenusInChains wrote:Don't mind Prime, as soon as he brings his manure to a thread it ends up locked. It's a reoccurring pattern.


Thank-you, VenusInChains. I laughed at the word manure. I didn't look around enough to notice any discourse in the dream sections or forum before posting.

Gus Who wrote:miss wrong way... as taking a shower seen heere, is taking a blood bath - as spiritually speaking ... as there is not much you can do for your child's future.


That is actually the meaning behind my username, I wanted a play on my last name, so like Mr, Right, I am MIss W(r)ong. I might have taken a wrong way in this general section. What does a bloodbath spiritually speaking mean? Do you mean not to worry about my pregnancy and baby because their path as is mine is already set on a course? Not determined by me? Thank-you.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Dorn » Thu May 31, 2018 10:04 am

MissWong wrote:Thank-you for commenting! So my anxieties manifest more inside my dream life and not in my awake life, or I push them down in my waking life?
These particular anxieties are pushed down and away from your waking mind. And sure enough, the repressed thoughts bob up like buoys in your dreams.

It was strange because in the dream when it occurred I felt no pain, it just quickly happened with no warning and seemed to quicken up so fast I was unable to grab the baby.
Dream images are distorted thought patterns that don't follow causal logic. And the more unpleasant the thoughts, the more extreme the imagery.
User avatar
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1563
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby MissWong » Thu May 31, 2018 10:06 am

dreamyskies wrote:Blood equals life, so doesn't need to be the life of your baby, could be your OWN life. And, baby being lost could mean you to and YOU losing the life you had before a baby. Having a baby changes you physically, and emotionally and changes your priorities. The death could be of your own life, for your new life with a baby. Doesn't mean you, or baby will literally die. Pregnancy can be stressful, even if you manage well. Stress and worry are shown in an odd way in dreams.


Thank-you, dreamyskies. I didn't feel it was a loss of my babies life, but others seem to feel that is the case with this dream. I didn't take it too literally either, because if I recall all of your dreams are some form of your own self, the baby would represent my own self too. I am extremely tired, taking my vitamins and changing what and how I eat, the sleeping pattern is off too. I try to be careful and when I reach the 6 months plus mark I am no longer working and taking it easier.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby MissWong » Thu May 31, 2018 10:15 am

Amalthea wrote:I don't know if this dream takes on a different meaning since you are actually pregnant in real life or not but the blood was on yourself and not your baby from what I understand so just off that part of the dream this is definitely about you and not the baby.

You were bleeding which means you are the one being affected here, possibly drained, ( losing blood and seeing an actual drain in your dream too) you feel something is sapping your energy. Which makes perfect sense since you are pregnant and that can easily tire you more easily than when you were not pregnant, it takes a massive toll on your mind and body.

Shampoo in the dream is an important symbol too same as body wash. Bathing products are to make you feel fresher, a renewing, cleansing of yourself. Gets you prepared to start a new day.


Thank-you, Amalthea. In your other reply to Scorpio1, you asked for more details in one of my replies above I added some more info, but what I posted was basically what the dream content was, I have not revisited the dream again since I posted and haven't had another similar to it.

Most of the times I am not pregnant in my dreams, and if I am it is not an issue too or for me in the dreams. Yes, the blood was only trickling down my leg, the baby did not have blood on them at all. I like how you matched symbolism of the drain to me being tired and drained. I never considered that idea. Also in your other reply, you mentioned the drain holes increasing could be my birth canal opening during actual childbirth. Another, you might be right moments. Because one thing that makes me nervous about being pregnant isn't the carrying of the baby to term it is the giving birth time and the problems that may occur, the pain, the amount of time it may take to give birth. I have said that timelessly to my partner too.

I think I replied to all the actual posts on the dream. Thank-you to each who gave time to reply.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby MissWong » Thu May 31, 2018 10:20 am

Dorn wrote:
MissWong wrote:Thank-you for commenting! So my anxieties manifest more inside my dream life and not in my awake life, or I push them down in my waking life?
These particular anxieties are pushed down and away from your waking mind. And sure enough, the repressed thoughts bob up like buoys in your dreams.

It was strange because in the dream when it occurred I felt no pain, it just quickly happened with no warning and seemed to quicken up so fast I was unable to grab the baby.
Dream images are distorted thought patterns that don't follow causal logic. And the more unpleasant the thoughts, the more extreme the imagery.


I rarely have nightmares, what I guess this would actually be considered because of what played out in the dream and how graphic it was and how painful emotionally it was for me. I honestly don't think about losing the baby, but maybe all the be careful I get on the weekly from family has sunk it into me and while I ignore them awake maybe they play out when asleep. Sometimes well-meaning comments are not needed to a pregnant woman. (cough) ( Mom) I wonder would anything I had eaten caused that kind of dream? Thank-you again, Dorn.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby dreamyskies » Thu May 31, 2018 11:40 am

MissWong wrote:
dreamyskies wrote:Blood equals life, so doesn't need to be the life of your baby, could be your OWN life. And, baby being lost could mean you to and YOU losing the life you had before a baby. Having a baby changes you physically, and emotionally and changes your priorities. The death could be of your own life, for your new life with a baby. Doesn't mean you, or baby will literally die. Pregnancy can be stressful, even if you manage well. Stress and worry are shown in an odd way in dreams.


Thank-you, dreamyskies. I didn't feel it was a loss of my babies life, but others seem to feel that is the case with this dream. I didn't take it too literally either, because if I recall all of your dreams are some form of your own self, the baby would represent my own self too. I am extremely tired, taking my vitamins and changing what and how I eat, the sleeping pattern is off too. I try to be careful and when I reach the 6 months plus mark I am no longer working and taking it easier.


You're welcome. Maybe it was a letting go of your inner child, not the baby you are carrying. Relax, take more you time and pamper yourself.
User avatar
dreamyskies
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:11 pm

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 31, 2018 1:31 pm

Blood bath - fighting over money ... as the drain is a pipe line in which the government makes bigger
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8695
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby Amalthea » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:19 am

MissWong wrote:
Amalthea wrote:I don't know if this dream takes on a different meaning since you are actually pregnant in real life or not but the blood was on yourself and not your baby from what I understand so just off that part of the dream this is definitely about you and not the baby.

You were bleeding which means you are the one being affected here, possibly drained, ( losing blood and seeing an actual drain in your dream too) you feel something is sapping your energy. Which makes perfect sense since you are pregnant and that can easily tire you more easily than when you were not pregnant, it takes a massive toll on your mind and body.

Shampoo in the dream is an important symbol too same as body wash. Bathing products are to make you feel fresher, a renewing, cleansing of yourself. Gets you prepared to start a new day.


Thank-you, Amalthea. In your other reply to Scorpio1, you asked for more details in one of my replies above I added some more info, but what I posted was basically what the dream content was, I have not revisited the dream again since I posted and haven't had another similar to it.

Most of the times I am not pregnant in my dreams, and if I am it is not an issue too or for me in the dreams. Yes, the blood was only trickling down my leg, the baby did not have blood on them at all. I like how you matched symbolism of the drain to me being tired and drained. I never considered that idea. Also in your other reply, you mentioned the drain holes increasing could be my birth canal opening during actual childbirth. Another, you might be right moments. Because one thing that makes me nervous about being pregnant isn't the carrying of the baby to term it is the giving birth time and the problems that may occur, the pain, the amount of time it may take to give birth. I have said that timelessly to my partner too.

I think I replied to all the actual posts on the dream. Thank-you to each who gave time to reply.


You are very welcome.

If you have your pain medications, a good doctor and your mother and or partner in the delivery room with you helping you and supporting your fears will be lessened, maybe watch some birthing videos, talk to a midwife and get answers to any questions that could be causing you worry.
User avatar
Amalthea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 9:13 am

Re: Upsetting baby dream.

Postby MissWong » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:15 pm

Thank-you again, dreamyskies, Gus Who and Amalthea.

I decided to join a pregnant women's yoga group that my soon to be S-I-L recommended to me. So if I do have inner worries that are seeping into my nightly dreams hopefully this helps keep them at bay and helps relax me more until my big day, and will also make my delivery easier too.

If I have any more similar dreams, same or worse I will let you know and hope you come back and try to interpret for me once more.
" I tried to cook something from scratch... and ended up summoning a demon"
User avatar
MissWong
Ting-Ting
Ting-Ting
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:08 am

Next

Return to General Dream Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests

Shared Bottom Border