Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

DREAMERS! STOP CALLING ON VARZANDEH FOR DREAM INTERPRETATION

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

DREAMERS! STOP CALLING ON VARZANDEH FOR DREAM INTERPRETATION

Postby Prime » Mon May 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Stop it! He is not a dream interpreter! He will mislead you! and give you false dream interpretations and point you in another direction than which you are suppose to go and keep you in the dark!

Dont be so desperate for a dream interpretation to the point that you just want to hear ANYTHING! No interpretation is better than a wrong interpretation!

If you want dream interpretations, pray and ask the LORD for the interpretation and to teach you how to understand dreams! But first things first, we cant do it without the LORD! Like Joseph the dream interpreter said, "Do not interpretations come from God?" Yes! Because the dream came from God! Imagine that! The Creator of the universe is communicating with you! But we need to be patient in learning and receiving.
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: DREAMERS! STOP CALLING ON VARZANDEH FOR DREAM INTERPRETA

Postby Prime » Mon May 07, 2018 10:09 pm

Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Prime wrote:.

Varzandeh is a nice guy and he means well.

There is no need to be rude.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby dreamyskies » Tue May 08, 2018 9:30 pm

People do and give what they can to help others. Just because someone's way is not your own does not mean it is worthless and without any value.
dreamyskies
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Tue May 08, 2018 9:39 pm

Every knows that Prime is an example (how not to Bee :neer: Christian)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Nostalgic » Wed May 09, 2018 1:16 am

dreamyskies wrote:People do and give what they can to help others. Just because someone's way is not your own does not mean it is worthless and without any value.

Second that!
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 09, 2018 7:43 am

Varz - please don’t let such ignorance keep you from trying to interpret dreams / trying in cracking such dream codes... as such dream communication I as you can see is a writ everyone is inntitled 2 try ... as a Christian Prime wants to be ...

:o Rumpelstiltskin

:excited:Shrek! ... Rumpelstiltskin is that minor antagonist in this DreamWorks...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Wed May 09, 2018 10:44 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Prime wrote:.

Varzandeh is a nice guy and he means well.

There is no need to be rude.

I'm not being rude.

And intentions dont mean anything. Simply the man is not a dream interpreter and he gives people bogus dream interpretations all the time. literally ALL THE TIME. and what is terrible about this is this,

1- people really dont know he doesnt know what hes doing so they seek his help when he cant help them.

and 2, if you are trying to speak to somebody who doesnt understand your language, wouldnt you want somebody who knows your language and the person you are speaking to so that they can relay what you are saying accurately?

or would you be cool with just any ol body being the translator between you and the other person, even though they dont know the languages... just as long as they say something even though it wont be translated accurately.

so basically, love is warning and guiding and guiding is usually saying either, "dont do this, dont go there.." or, "go here, and do this."

and both are equally loving. yet people dont know what love is so they take it for "rudeness" and hatred.

like the prophet Isaiah said, "woe to them who call good evil and evil good. who take sweet for bitter and bitter for sweet;"

well hey! as long as the man has good intentions, even though he is completely wrong, let them do what they do!

thats not love, my friend.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Prime » Wed May 09, 2018 10:46 am

dreamyskies wrote:People do and give what they can to help others. Just because someone's way is not your own does not mean it is worthless and without any value.

1- its not my way.
2- all dreams have an interpretation. and the interpretation isnt with me, its from God.

so therefore, there is a right interpretation and a wrong interpretation.

dreams arent, "it means whatever you want it to mean!". thats not how this works. sorry.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby kidlike » Wed May 09, 2018 3:30 pm

Prime wrote:

1- its not my way.
2- all dreams have an interpretation. and the interpretation isnt with me, its from God.

so therefore, there is a right interpretation and a wrong interpretation.

dreams arent, "it means whatever you want it to mean!". thats not how this works. sorry.

Are you bored? Because you sound really bored.

If you disagree with someone's dream interpretation why not offer your help to that specific dreamer instead of pointing a finger at the person who is trying to help.

If you do believe that "correct" interpretations can only come through prayer then you should leave the forum, it's for us humans looking for answers from other humans. No divine beings here... well maybe Batman is Loki incarnate, that possibility is always there :infinity: I just wouldn't call him divine.
Sanity calms... but madness is more interesting! :lol:
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Dorn » Wed May 09, 2018 4:18 pm

kidlike wrote:Are you bored? Because you sound really bored.
No, he's really dumb. And mentally unbalanced.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed May 09, 2018 6:20 pm

kidlike wrote:

If you do believe that "correct" interpretations can only come through prayer then you should leave the forum, it's for us humans looking for answers from other humans. No divine beings here... well maybe Batman is Loki incarnate, that possibility is always there :infinity: I just wouldn't call him divine.

HAAAYYYY... don't you think a divine being would like to have some kidlike fun... as Batty goes to going beyond this sanity, and well going into a different league, as some consistency to other like minded "prophetic dreamers" ... with due respect to the character as a human... I'd rather be my normal Gus Who... and not have peeked :infinity: at the possible future... (back in 1997, ... saw 911 and beyond) talk about brain overload... Batty stuff.. but if I were to say I was divine in you childlike eyes, would you believe? (Coming from the divine as to say... God Truth)

The deal with Prime is that he picks up some prophetic messages and thinks he is gifted in ... but he 'tainted' in some beliefs that aren't true, and the test of time would prove it. Here is a Prime example quote from 1/9/18... in News form below

Prime wrote:
Carriehery wrote:So far, all of my dreams have been in color, unless Im dreaming about reading a manga of course. But that may have been due to the fact that most of my dreams resemble animation. Is that the case with you as well?

Dreams without color are dreams from the devil.

According to Prime only Color Dreams are from God.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Varzandeh » Wed May 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Hi,
In Iran's history there was an engineer in the age of king Abbass in 1629 A.C I mean 400 years ago, called Sheik Bahaii,
He built many great bridges at that time in Isfahan which still exist, and a big port in the south of country.
He also build two minarets for a mosque at that time That When I visited there I went upstairs of the minaret and shook it , it really moves and everyday tourists move it and it still moves. It is said that the foundation of this small tower is on a pool of Mercury.
He also built a great general bath which its hot water was warming by a candle . He put a lightning protection pillar over the building and circuited the 200,000 Volt electricity by a line of copper to a clay or ceramic water hose and did fusion the water which was burning and never ended its energy.
This Sheik Bahaii once when he was 87 years old .He dreamt of his Math and moral teacher who told him, upon you is your responsibility for yourself, Sheik woke up and understood his teacher meant this verse:
5/105 O you who have believed, upon you is [responsibility for] yourselves. Those who have gone astray will not harm you when you have been guided. To God is your return all together; then He will inform you of what you used to do.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Dreaming One » Wed May 09, 2018 8:35 pm

I think that that which V says will either jive with the dreamer or the dreamer may continue searching for the meaning. It was really nice that someone was interested in my dream.
Dreaming One
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby raymond1234 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:25 pm

Varzandeh wrote:Hi,
In Iran's history there was an engineer in the age of king Abbass in 1629 A.C I mean 400 years ago, called Sheik Bahaii,
He built many great bridges at that time in Isfahan which still exist, and a big port in the south of country.
He also build two minarets for a mosque at that time That When I visited there I went upstairs of the minaret and shook it , it really moves and everyday tourists move it and it still moves. It is said that the foundation of this small tower is on a pool of Mercury.
He also built a great general bath which its hot water was warming by a candle . He put a lightning protection pillar over the building and circuited the 200,000 Volt electricity by a line of copper to a clay or ceramic water hose and did fusion the water which was burning and never ended its energy.
This Sheik Bahaii once when he was 87 years old .He dreamt of his Math and moral teacher who told him, upon you is your responsibility for yourself, Sheik woke up and understood his teacher meant this verse:
5/105 O you who have believed, upon you is [responsibility for] yourselves. Those who have gone astray will not harm you when you have been guided. To God is your return all together; then He will inform you of what you used to do.

That almost sounds like a free energy machine.
They have determined that the pyramids had water flowing around and through it and it used mercury as well.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Prime » Thu May 10, 2018 5:00 am

Like i said, "Dont be so desperate for a dream interpretation to the point that you just want to hear ANYTHING! No interpretation is better than a wrong interpretation!"

Dreaming One wrote:It was really nice that someone was interested in my dream.

there is nothing good about receiving the wrong interpretation and then receiving it as if it is accurate. it does no good! In fact, it only harms the dreamer because they are mislead and misguided, deceived.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: DREAMERS! STOP VARZ FROM McDrawing Allah inn

Postby Batman » Thu May 10, 2018 9:51 am

Prime wrote:Like i said, "Dont be so desperate for a dream interpretation to the point that you just want to hear ANYTHING! No interpretation is better than a wrong interpretation!"

there is nothing good about receiving the wrong interpretation and then receiving it as if it is accurate. it does no good! In fact, it only harms the dreamer because they are mislead and misguided, deceived.

Wrong again... as an interpreter, the dreamer is responsible for the cents that would make sense, since I sent it ( :neer: kidlike divine) ... as Varz uses a correct and accepting word that Prime example: (wrongs about...) Allah
The dreamer is responsible to define such a meaning ... as Divine goes to correct .... JESUS CHRIST (as he has to judge other Christian / non-believers as he hangs on the cross... as bread goes.. WTF )

:whyme: Batty me being a Christian, can use such name in vain ... too such Prime-App as too correct dream interpretation too the divine ... Any answer as even a non-answer is still an answer - as God always cares.

Prime STOP BEING BIAS AGAINST OTHERS to the Divine Interpretation of such "Dreams"

.01¢ From the: Bat :computer:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: DREAMERS! STOP VARZ FROM McDrawing Allah inn

Postby Prime » Thu May 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Batman wrote:
Prime wrote:Like i said, "Dont be so desperate for a dream interpretation to the point that you just want to hear ANYTHING! No interpretation is better than a wrong interpretation!"

Wrong again... as an interpreter, the dreamer is responsible for the cents that would make sense, since I sent it ( :neer: kidlike divine) ... as Varz uses a correct and accepting word that Prime example: (wrongs about...) Allah
The dreamer is responsible to define such a meaning ... as Divine goes to correct .... JESUS CHRIST (as he has to judge other Christian / non-believers as he hangs on the cross... as bread goes.. WTF )

:whyme: Batty me being a Christian, can use such name in vain ... too such Prime-App as too correct dream interpretation too the divine ... Any answer as even a non-answer is still an answer - as God always cares.

Prime STOP BEING BIAS AGAINST OTHERS to the Divine Interpretation of such "Dreams"

.01¢ From the: Bat :computer:

You are a troll and you are wrong 99.9% of everything that comes out of your mouth... er.. fingertips, rather.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Thu May 10, 2018 1:19 pm

@ Prime-App ... In Good Faith, Varz post his interpretation... as to you and this post the reader can see and make cents of/ 2 ... as divine beings would rise ... so too say... Allah u Yah (alleluia) Prime App has been found out to be A-dumb in the name of God.

Now Honest Injun Kidlike, I am just having some fun with the Prime App :computer: on my way to beeing :neer: divine
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Prime » Thu May 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Gus Who wrote: as divine beings would rise ... so too say... Allah u Yah (alleluia)

WRONG.

"Hallelujah" is not a arabic word, for one. Its a word that comes from the language of Hebrew that is translated into the English.

Its HILARIOUS that you tried to put "allah" and "Yah" in that same word. Clearly, you have no idea what you are doing lol i never seen somebody like you that tries to come off as so smart yet be so hilariously, and... embarrassingly wrong as you. your levels of being wrong coinciding with your levels of arrogance is a big comedy skit. you are a fool, simply put.

back to the word "Hallelujah". Its a compound word. not a compound-name / title word :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hallelu" means to "praise".
"Jah", or "Yah", rather... is short for "Yehovah", or "YHVH". Which, YHVH simply means, "I AM", hence, "The Great I AM".

You see, the word "hallelujah" is a Hebrew praise word for the Most High, the Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, ISAAC (not Ishmael), and Jacob.

Islam is a funny religion because they call their god "allah", which that title comes from the title "Elohim".

And "Elohim" is a word that signifies plurality, unity in diversity. 3-in-1. The triunity of God. "El" is the singular form. Also, "Elohim" also is used as a title for angels.

The commandment of praise word "Hallelujah" is not spelled "allah-u-yah" nor is it even pronounced like that. how can you post the things you do and have any type of dignity. you are embarrassing to yourself. if you had even an ounce of dignity, you wouldnt post the rubbish you do.. but the amount of stupid you write is unbelievable. the sad thing is, im sure there are people who read it and believe it. that means you are on here doing satans work. that means satan is your father. you need to repent.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu May 10, 2018 9:30 pm

RITE as it's a right everyone has to worship "God" the Father and not wait for his Son to disown the way you are Prime App. and I know how much using the word "Allah" means to you. :toothless: (as it's still the same God, the Father... just in another language)

Don't you think Jesus as a Father would still respond to a prayer if a dingbat like you called him Allah with the same intent as God the Father... but did not know his Son? And to tell others not to call... even Varz called on Gus Who for help when he got banned in another dream site as English on the ball goes...

Here you are judging Varz ... and you probably don't even try to grasp his method of interpretation... as some of it follows the right path to decode such dream language... and as far as I can see, Varz seems to respect other religions ... if you think you can interpret writ - then do, and the dreamers will follow... as you really don't have any log in hours needed in such a Field of Dreams.

Why don't you focus this bias that you carry, to the true adversary of such "God" ... (hint) ... that would be those that say that there is no God... or that God does not do anything --- as I know the Prime Example - that you might pitch at the Divine batty me...

You're not Batman, you can't even hit a ball... You bum... Blah, blah, blah
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Fri May 11, 2018 4:52 am

Batman wrote:[b][size=200]...

Didnt read. Done with your shenanigans. Adios!

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Fri May 11, 2018 9:15 am

Prime wrote:
Batman wrote:[size=200]... Divine

Didnt read. Done with your shenanigans. Adios!

:harhar: ... [size=normal] U R hear... [size=85] Prime App/ (AD-dumb) ... [size=50]atom

:computer: From nothing a Prime App came in to the bat computer, and to nothing ... just a bad :apple:

[b]NORMAL SIZE DREAMERS, Wii C PRIME APP has been bugged! Bee wise, as such will not be able to play in Thy Field of Dreams... as they will be tagged out :dusto:

Please respect all souls that come inn good faith to the i-ball park ...

Final score
BATMAN 1 Prime App 0
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Fri May 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Batman wrote:im a troll :loony:

didnt read. Troll post.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Fri May 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Prime wrote:
Its HILARIOUS that you tried to put "allah" and "Yah" in that same word. Clearly, you have no idea what you are doing lol i never seen somebody like you that tries to come off as so smart yet be so hilariously, and... embarrassingly wrong as you. your levels of being wrong coinciding with your levels of arrogance is a big comedy skit. you are a fool, simply put...

"Jah", or "Yah", rather... is short for "Yehovah", or "YHVH". Which, YHVH simply means, "I AM", hence, "The Great I AM".

What you don't think Allah can have a Yah (short for :excited: Yahoo) address, when dealing with such a Prime App that is but at an @dumb stage in such site. Talking about getting hit in the head with an :apple: to discover G

Some Fig- Newtons don't get the force of Ge :tomato:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Fri May 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Batman wrote:im a troll, blah blah blah!

didnt read! Troll post! :loony: :loony: :loony:

:neer:

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat May 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Prime wrote:didnt read! Troll post! :loony: :loony: :loony:

:neer:

No, I am actually doing Evil Monkey job (kind of) ... as a good moderator would of warn you about such abuse ... as Varz is posting in ‘Good Faith’ and respects others view points. Your just one of those that has to be pointed out by Jesus as a Prime example not to bee like...

... as I have Faith that such will happen in the future, (Judgment day for you) unless of coarse you apologize.. personally to Varz here! As everyone can understand the situation and enough have spoken up here to inform you that such rights favor even bad interpretation vs no interpretation. As such form is designed for dialogue.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Sat May 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Batman wrote:wahhhh

I don't understand troll language.

Somebody capable, please interpret.

Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat May 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Does anyone reading this think that Prime should apologize to Varzandeh for this post.

Please respond Yes or No
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby VenusInChains » Sat May 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Good luck getting an apology from a narcissist
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World