Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My sister had a dream where she was told I will die in a car

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

My sister had a dream where she was told I will die in a car

Postby Bigsteve559 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:30 pm

On Saturday morning my sister called me saying she had a visitation type dream with my recently deceased grandma. At one point in the dream my other grandma who is still alive told my sister that I will die in a car crash on Monday. The still alive grandma appeared to be 30 years younger and had a very cold deameanor to her. In real life my sister got rear ended a few days prior and my grandma has been in a negative mindset recently because she got out of the hospital recently and hasn't been herself. Its hard for me not to take this literally but then again it was a dream. My usual Monday route is just to work and back a few miles and on 40 mph streets and I have a tank of a truck. If it did happen it would be my time to go I guess.
Bigsteve559
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My sister had a dream where she was told I will die in a

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:07 pm

There are 5 sciences that man will never know:
1- when and where one will die 2- when and where it will rain 3- what a woman will be pregnant for 4- what one will gain the next they 5- when will be the resurrection day.

So, your deceased grandmother does not know the death time for any one.
Only there is a symbol that if a dead comes and takes you with , it means an illness on the way.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion