Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I've been having recurring dreams since my teens...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I've been having recurring dreams since my teens...

Postby TheseAreYourBrothers1927 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Hello there. First time user of this forum, which I've been following for a couple of years now, and I've decided to make an account and join the forum since there has been something on my mind that I'm starting to try and find an answer to.

Ever since I was fifteen years old, I have had a recurring pattern in my dreams where I become a woman. There are no patterns in how I become a woman in the dream, with means including being physically transformed (usually via magic or a form of fantastical science), switching bodies with a woman or possessing a woman's body. There is also no pattern with whom I transform into, sometimes woman from my waking world, occasionally a celebrity (off the top of my head, Beyonce, Rihanna and Amy Poehler are ones I have become), and most often a woman version of myself. The reason for the transformation is also inconsistent, as it is either a result of an accident of some kind or an intentional transformation by another party involved in the dream. And finally, my reaction in the dream is also inconsistent, as sometimes I am horrified at the change and circumstances, and other times I am enjoying my new female form.

This does not make sense to me since in real life, I am a white, cisgendered, heterosexual male who is comfortable in his identity and has been exclusively attracted to women for all of my life. I recently began counselling for a variety of problems and brought this up, and while the counsellor saw no correlation between the dreams and my other issues (and I do not believe there is any), the frequency of the dream throughout my life is making me wonder about my identity.

Thank you for reading this and best wishes to all of you.
TheseAreYourBrothers1927
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I've been having recurring dreams since my teens...

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:37 pm

For women turning to a man:
If a woman dreamt had a male organ means she will have a child or will be pregnant.
If a woman dreamt had a male organ and had sex means she will have some infamy.
If a young woman dreamt she was old means her religion and material affairs are good.
If a man dreamt his wife had penis and was having anal sex with him means he will lose his dignity .
If a woman dreamt she was man and put mean's wear on , for honest women means she will receive a goodness but for dishonest women means she will receive an evil and corruption.

If a man dreamt he put on women's wear means his money will increase but will have a big
fear or will lose his reputation.
If a man had a women's organ means he will be contempt.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion