Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help me

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help me

Postby Nature » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:27 am

I saw that I am with some ladies and we all are praying to Goddess Durga. Then the main lady of prayer asks me to sprinkle water on other people. I see my sister sitting in a corner focused on mobile. Then i am sitting on the bed with a friend. My mom comes and asks me to meet a family. The family is of my dead friend (he died just 2 months back). His son, his daughter in laws and granddaughters and grandsons are here to meet me. I ask my mom if I need to change my cloth and she says its ok. They all are sitting around a dining table and are looking at me. They start talking to me and starts familiarizing with me. then they ask me how many uncle and aunts I have. I try to be friendly with one of the daughter in law and asks if she is from Bangalore, the place where my friend was before his death. then I see myself talking on the phone and going into a small corner. there is a person sitting outside and talking on the phone. I sit next to him and starts explaining something. Then I see myself with my mom trying to go to a place. We decide to go by roof as all the roof are connected. suddenly one of the roofs is disconnected. We decide to go back but there is no roof from where we came.eg Suddenly we see a ladder, my mom decides to go down on it...but the ladder is short and I ask my mom to come back up. We see a vegetable vendor and he tells us to take a ladder and reach on of the floor and enter it and then come down. I see myself talking to the vegetable vendor on the ground looking at all the green leafy vegetables.
Nature
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Help me

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:18 pm

If one dreamt was idolating means will say a lie to God and will go a useless way of
life.
If dreamt idolate a wooden idol means he/she is two faces in his religion.
If dreamt idolate a silver idol means he/she is faddish to a woman.
If dreamt a gold idol he/she is collecting money by immoral ways.
If dreamt a copper or iron idol his/her goal from religion is money.
If dreamt a jewel idol means his/she goal of religion is power and kingdom.
If dreamt an idol in his/her house means he can't use his/her wisdom and will wonder in his/her
affairs.
Idol also may mean:1- lie 2- a deceiver 3- a corrupt deceiver woman.
Spraying water means saying a few scientific words.
A known roof means some dignity but an unknown roof means a woman.
A wooden ladder means weakness in beliefs to The God /creator.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion