Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Looking for an answer to my dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Looking for an answer to my dream

Postby 541FFA3R » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:42 am

Firstly I have never been on a dream forum or even looked at one before now. But the dream I had last night is intriguing me. Its not a cool or exciting dream but this is it.
In was in a railway station in France. It was a large station that served main line and metro trains. I was with a friend of mine that I know in real life. But I had been to the station before, I knew where the ticket office was, the toilets, the escalators, the food hall. There was a large glass walled room on the upper floor with an exhibition in there, I remembered what was there last time. The last time I was there I was with my sister and her fiend and I remember where we went when we left the station.
When I awoke I was trying to remember when it was, but it never happened. I must have been there in another dream.
I don't know why this is bothering me enough to make me register here and look for an answer (not even sure what the question is I am seeking an answer for) but any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks
541FFA3R
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Looking for an answer to my dream

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:10 am

Dreaming of a path means searching for belief and constancy about it also true
material affairs.
If one dreamt was going in a high way means he will go in the way of belief and
God's satisfaction.
If dreamt he guided a group to a right way means he will guide people to honesty.
If dreamt he was lost in a way and was wandering around means he is wandering in
understanding belief.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion