Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

In the clouds

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

In the clouds

Postby Matthew777 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:01 pm

I dreamed I was in a room. Someone sat on something on top of a baby. I was afraid the baby would get hurt but somehow the pressure was distributed and the baby was okay. Then I was somewhere else and a lady from my church was talking about how her husband was rarely ever at home. Then I was in a field behind my parents house with some guy I didn’t recognize. We got into something and went up to the clouds. I was asking him how to secure myself since we were literally just sitting in a chair.
Matthew777
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: In the clouds

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:46 pm

A baby boy means a sorrow, a baby girl means a happiness.if the gender was unknown means an unexpected benefit on the way.
If one dreamt he was riding a cloud in the sky means he will acquaint with a
knowledgeable person.
If a governor dreamt of clouds means he will send ambassadors around the country.
If dreamt he took a cloud from the sky and brought it down means his affairs will
arrange and will learn a science.
If dreamt a cloud shade on his head will have benefits and blessings. The cow/57.
If dreamt tailored a cloth from cloud and wore it means will learn so much science.
If dreamt clouds covered all over the world, but there was no rain in interpreted as a
bad situation.
If dreamt gathered clouds and eat it , means he will be a number one in science.
If dreamt was eating clouds his business is from science.
If dreamt black clouds were over a region means Gods wrath.
If there were clouds and rain means goodness and blessings.
If clouds were with rain and powerful thunder his parents or people will curse him.
If there was lightning too the wrath is stronger.
If dreamt his home was carpeted with clouds means his family and children will be
knowledgeable.
Cloud may also mean: 1- wisdom 2- greatness 3- governing 4- blessings .5- piety
White cloud means science – yellow cloud means illness or a sad marriage- red cloud
means a disaster – green cloud means to govern.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion