Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Had A dream my son died but came back to life

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Had A dream my son died but came back to life

Postby hippieheart » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:43 pm

I had a dream my son died he is 13 1/2 this is the second dream I had like this I went to go see him at the burial because he had died of food poisoning from food his dad given I remember laying on a bench next to his grave in a blanket then someone whom I didn't recognize shows me his body he pulls the covers from over my sons face and my son has three eyes the third in his forehead the man covers my son third eye I tell him to move it he does reluctantly then my son moves his head then he starts singing he then sits up and says he is thirsty and starts singing again so I get him out the casket I rush him to the hospital because I can't believe it the nurses couldn't believe it either then I remember calling my sons dad and telling him he says was he singing I say yeah then he says where is the money for his funeral I say what funeral he is alive then I hang up I don't see my son anymore but I can still hear him singing I go outside and he is with my other son they are playing in the snow my son is still singing but he seems kind of different almost childlike in his words but he is still singing then I wake up the most vivid memory from this dream is the hurt and pain I feel when I find out my son is dead
hippieheart
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Had A dream my son died but came back to life

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:04 pm

He died means he will have a problem solved.
Third eye means people will speak bad behind the back of his religious beliefs.Someone will make it clear .
If dreamt his body was polluted by poison means he will be enthusiastic about
something.
Some interpreters say he will be forced to do something by an accusation.
He was alive again means he will have a long happy life.
This will be in a few days to a few weeks , please update when something happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion