Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

With sword in hand,get lost

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

With sword in hand,get lost

Postby BlackJenkin » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Hello all,i would like to ask about a dream i had yesterday,here goes
I'm on the street,waiting for a friend while holding her sword so i can give it back.I meet up with the friend,we chat a bit,but when i give her the sword,she says that i can keep it instead;Supposedly,she was practicing fencing but it was a real sword with a sharp edge.Somehow,i end up far away from home and now i'm lost,i still have the sword,i get anxious and think that if it gets dark,someone might try to mug me,i have to find a way back.I take out my phone and use a navigator which just sends me in circles,i ask people on how i can get to the area i want and they respond ''i'm not even sure myself,it's gonna be very difficult! ''.Finally,i ask a beardy guy,who was working at the time,and he gave me some pretty clear directions.I'm not sure he knows the way but i start getting confident.I'm walking...and i wake up.
Now,i think sword is supposed to mean power?So,i have the power but i am lost and need help which means...i'm powerless?Or maybe it's not my power because it was someone else's property?I'm a tad confused.
BlackJenkin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: With sword in hand,get lost

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:10 pm

A sword means a position /post or or a baby boy.
Her sword means her position you will have.
You were lost means you won't be appreciated at work as you merit.
This will be in a few days to a few weeks , please update when something happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion