Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dentist, church and stairs

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dentist, church and stairs

Postby freakout » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:01 am

1st dream: I was at the dentist who was drilling in my teeth, but she didn't put the seal on - she only said she would do it tomorrow and that I can't eat salt.

2nd dream: I went down the stairs behind a friend whom I couldn't catch up with. After some time I caught up with him and we both reached the end of the stairs.

3rd dream: I was in church full of people and I was reading some text in a foreign language, but it didn't work out well. Priest asked who was reading it, and I raised my hand and went to the middle of the church. The priest wasn't happy and told me to go to a comission where young boys were sitting. They took a little blood from my finger with a small device, but there wasn't much of it (a small drop) and it was a bright color.
freakout
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Dentist, church and stairs

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Your teeth are symbols for family and relatives .Upper ones are male and lower ones are female.
If a tooth fell and was in your hand or fell beside you and you saw it means the same person will come visiting, if was lost there will be a danger for him /her .
Front teeth are siblings or kids .Molar teeth are parents or grand parents.
If all of the teeth fell down means a group of family will go to a far travel or will come visiting.
Someone drilling his/her means someone will take the same person's money with tricks.
Salt means cash money or means a fight.
Going down stairs means not achieving a wish and losing some dignity.
Reading in an unknown language means you will be wandering a something.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion