Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Weirdest dream ever....

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Weirdest dream ever....

Postby HaharleyQuinn » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:20 am

I am known to have super weird dreams but this one was taking it to the next level.

Firstly, I start by seeing my girlfriend cheating on me with another girl who's really pretty. This may have just been a primary fear placed in my head by this idiot I was talking to, saying she might be cheating on me because she hasn't replied in about a week. She then got ran over by a truck and then Batman swooped in a got me out the way just in time before it ran me over. He then took me to the Bathouse thingy and I met the rest of the Bat-family. I turned into Harley Quinn but at the same time, I was me but at the age 24 (apparently). Me and Nightwing started flirting and I wouldn't leave him alone; I kept annoying him. So I then followed him up this tree but we had to go through this year 10 class (from my school) and they were all staring at me. I then sat down and we looked over into the sunset. He sat behind me cuddling me and he said "I will protect you, I love you, You're strong" then there was an explosion and we teleported to Batman's house. There was this really stern-looking man there alongside a really short stubby person. Nightwing held my hand and then we followed them to their room where the stern-guy said "You b****" then I killed him but he shattered and turned into a mirror with cracks all over it. Then the short guy came up to me and I grabbed a knife and cut his head off but there was no blood. We then went downstairs to the kitchen where there was this painting/mirror thing that kept fading into itself. Like a gif that never stops. Then the whole bat family surrounded me and hugged me but then there were these two girls from my school that I'm in a fight with at the moment and then I killed them but then they were revived and then it kept going like that until Nightwing kissed me and then killed me. The end. I know my dream is long and weird but can anyone help? The bit about the two girls thought is rather obvious...
HaharleyQuinn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Weirdest dream ever....

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:53 am

If she had sex with another girl it is a symbol that means she will do the other one a help/ a favor nothing else.
A truck means a heavy work and she may have exhausted.
Batman I don't know but a bat is a symbol for a misleading person around.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion