Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream Of Sharlinda

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dream Of Sharlinda

Postby jamesbonddov » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:36 pm

In the dream I travel to New York, I walk down and I see Sharlinda jogging with her kids and an old lady. I walk past and she notices me and comes to me and im surprised when she recognises me and we in to town. She tries to get me a place to sleep so we go to a pub, we meet a doctor she knows and the doctor sees how I look at her and calls me a cheeseball. We leave the pub and Sharlinda says I can stay at her place, then we go to her neighbourhood and I tell her how homes in America are so much bigger than in the UK. I tell her most homes are considered apartments and most American homes are much bigger than in the UK. We enter her house and I see the doctor who says to me she just came to have dinner with the family and nothing more. I introduce myself and sit down for dinner. Her husband comes and says ''who is this''. I say ''hi i'm David'' and shake his hand, dream ends.
jamesbonddov
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion