Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

first love, busy airport and a boa constrictor

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

first love, busy airport and a boa constrictor

Postby dreamz13 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:03 pm

I was walking through an airport and came across this family awaiting their flight. It turned out to be my first love as a teenager from waking life and some of his family. We approached each other and it was as if no time passed at all. We hugged and it was like we had never been away from each other. I was dressed up I'm pretty sure in a basic black dress short cocktail dress. I sensed that I was married but I don't know where my husband or the rest of my family was at. My first love indicated that he wanted to stay with me and not return home to his wife which took me by surprise. At some point though I recall his family needing to board their flight I think so I continued to walk around the airport and then proceeded to walk outside. When I went outside it was a beautiful day - sun shining, blue skies. As I walked around the airport though I met up with this other man that just struck up a casual conversation - he was a tall black man. All at once I noticed this huge boa constrictor slithering around a bit behind us in the distance. It was kind of a bright green color with bright blue or turquoise accent color. I was fearful it was going to catch up to me so I just kept moving forward quickly but not too quick so that it didn't sense my fear. It stayed pretty far behind me and I made it back in to the airport.
dreamz13
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: first love, busy airport and a boa constrictor

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:31 pm

A black dress means a sorrow on the way.
You both hugged means you will have a benefit from him.
A snake means a hidden enemy apparently friend and so.. rich.( fat).
green means he will be kind of religious and turquoise , means something related to psychology and therapist...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion