Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Plane and toothpaste

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Plane and toothpaste

Postby freakout » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:48 am

First dream:

I saw a plane landing nearby which had a hull very similar to a locomotive. The noise during landing was so big that everything around was shaking. A moment later I was driving a car as a passenger, in a moment I was walking along some sloping and horizontal stairs, when a large puddle and mud appeared in front of me. My father picked me up and moved on his hands over the mud, but when he put me behind a puddle I got mud on my shoes.

Second dream:

I was at the dentist who gave me a white toothpaste in the box, and I put it on my teeth with my finger.
freakout
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Plane and toothpaste

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:10 pm

A plane means a work place, a locomotive means a engine of the work place with be by a big company.
A puddle and mud means a disaster that your father will help you much but only your shoes means your work or your partner who will have some sorrow.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion