Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

saving children

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

saving children

Postby SO3 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:28 am

Hello

So I've been having this dream from time to time for a year now. It's about finding a kid who is lost or in danger, rescuing the kid and then the kid starts to be attached to me.

I've had those dreams for more than 8 times, and in each dream the situation, the kid and place is different. The only common thing is being able to save a kid.

I've thought the children in my dreams could represent myself, but I'm really not sure. There could be another meaning.

I hope to find an explanation or meaning for those dreams.

:)
SO3
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: saving children

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:48 am

Perhaps You speak to teen children about morality and guide them to the true way of life , and make them aware of the life dangers.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion