Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Death and ice

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Death and ice

Postby freakout » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:30 am

First dream:

I dreamed that I probably died and broke away from the body (I felt it very clearly), flying into space. Being in space I saw brightly glowing white objects (planets?) and flying around I looked for a tunnel of light that everyone can see after death to avoid it. I didn't find it and at some point I found myself in a place that resembled a large room - there were many brightly lit objects in it, I saw there our solar system and the inscription "Mercury". It all looked like a Universe of several layers.

Second dream:

I wandered the city in the night, sliding freely on the pavement covered in many places with ice.
freakout
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Death and ice

Postby freakout » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:19 pm

Yet one dream:

I was driving in a truck as a passenger and the driver was driving through the holes, very deep puddles and other obstacles. At some point he hit the car in front of us but he didn't damage it.
freakout
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Flying in the space means a travel is on the way.
Sliding on the ice means a pleasant life and enough money on the way.
A truck means a heavy work.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby operatormike » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:31 am

Hi Freakout,

Don't freak out. Death in a dream does not mean you are dying or going to die. It generally means that your wiser self feels that you need to reinvent yourself. Die to your old self and become a new self. The fact that you "broke away from the body" and were still conscious showed that you did not die, but were sort of reborn. I feel like the brightly glowing objects could be various dwelling places within yourself. Some people call them chakras. When you "found yourself" in a room, you had chosen which one to enter. This is part of your mind/self/soul/psyche (choose one). The fact that the objects were brightly lit shows that you were in a positive/high spiritual/emotional place. Mercury is the messenger. So, you should be looking for some message. The Universe of several layers could be a glimpse at how your spirit appears.

I was pondering the fact that you were looking for the tunnel of light in order to avoid it. On one level, this tells me that you fear death. I get the sense that you are not, or feel like your are not spiritually mature. Then I considered my own experiences and understand how such and encounter could be terrifying. So here's to the day when we welcome the light!

Peace,

I will send more soon.

Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams;
I thought I could feel
Music touching my soul,
something warm, sudden cold
The spirit dance was unfolding---John Lennon
who looks inside, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby operatormike » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:41 am

Hi again Freakout,

freakout wrote:Second dream:I wandered the city in the night, sliding freely on the pavement covered in many places with ice.

You were wandering in the city. Since you don't speak of others, I take it you were alone. This is the first sense of this dream, aloneness. So, in your public and interpersonal life, you feel somewhat alone. Night and coldness seem to enhance this. Darkness could indicate your thoughts are not clear, not in the light of consciousness. Now water, in my experience, always represents that deep part of ourselves which some call our emotional unconscious. Your water is frozen and you are sliding freely across it. To me this says that you are withholding from delving into your emotional unconscious. You have set up a barrier so as not to feel that which is safely tucked away. Although the act of sliding on ice covered pavement is generally an unsafe practice. So perhaps you need to work on warming up to your deeper emotions.

Let me know if any of this makes sense.

Peace,
OM
I thought I could feel
Music touching my soul,
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby operatormike » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:17 am

OK, Freakout, let's look at this one:
freakout wrote:Yet one dream:I was driving in a truck as a passenger and the driver was driving through the holes, very deep puddles and other obstacles. At some point he hit the car in front of us but he didn't damage it.

The fact that your were a passenger and not driving shows that you feel you are not in control of your life. Beyond that, you feel that your life direction is so out of control that you are headed for
holes, very deep puddles and other obstacles
Colliding with another vehicle, but not damaging it says to me this is a warning. There is no damage so far, but you need to get in control of your life to avoid negative impacts.

Hope this helps,

Peace,
OM
I thought I could feel
Music touching my soul,
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby freakout » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:07 pm

1) I'm not afraid of death - I just know that reincarnation is enslavement and I was looking for a tunnel to avoid it and free myself from this world forever
2) it's true that i'm alone and that I built emotional barriers around me, but I'm good with it and this is not a problem for me
3) well, I've lost control over certain things in my life some time ago and I don't know how to get it back
freakout
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby operatormike » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:17 am

Hello again, Freak out!

1 So you believe that reincarnation is enslavement. That is a novel concept.You were looking for a tunnel to avoid it. That seems illogical to me. Why search for something that you fear will lead to enslavement? So this tunnel must not be death, because you do not fear death, yet you fear the tunnel. That presents more questions than answers. Perhaps the barrier that you are fine with is not so fine after all. Gliding freely on ice seems like a pleasant activity...unless it is on pavement in the city! Sounds like an out of control vehicle headed for a collision.

I think that your answers are in those deep puddles. Hope you can gain control over your life.

Peace,
OM
I thought I could feel
Music touching my soul,
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby freakout » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:58 pm

operatormike wrote:Hello again, Freak out!

1 So you believe that reincarnation is enslavement. That is a novel concept.You were looking for a tunnel to avoid it. That seems illogical to me. Why search for something that you fear will lead to enslavement? So this tunnel must not be death, because you do not fear death, yet you fear the tunnel. That presents more questions than answers. Perhaps the barrier that you are fine with is not so fine after all. Gliding freely on ice seems like a pleasant activity...unless it is on pavement in the city! Sounds like an out of control vehicle headed for a collision.

I think that your answers are in those deep puddles. Hope you can gain control over your life.

Peace,
OM

I don't believe it - I know it: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... ergy42.htm
freakout
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby operatormike » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:11 am

Hi Freak-out,

I read the link. Now, I see. These gods are enslaving humankind by making us live many lives without having knowledge of the previous lives. Alrighty, then...

Getting back to dreams, if you ever run across a deep dark pool of water, dive in. This is how you explore your emotional unconscious.

Peace,
OM
I thought I could feel
Music touching my soul,
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Return to General Dream Discussion