Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dead dog in the cupboard

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dead dog in the cupboard

Postby dreamysportygirl » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:04 am

Background: I am CRAZY about dogs but my parents, especially my mum doesn't let me keep one because the house is too small and she is terrified of dogs. Also, sometime back I was on vacation where I met a dog who was ill treated by its owner and I have worried about the dog since then.

My dream: The ill-treated dog was in my neighbourhood. In the sense, the owner was my neighbour and one day i saw that it had been beaten up badly and I took the dog home. But since my mom is not keen on it I decided to hide the dog in my cupboard. I did that and kept the door a little ajar so that it had enough air. Then my mom came home from work and saw that my cupboard was not shut and so she shut it. I didnt know that. By the time I came to see how the dog was doing, it had died from being locked up. And in stead of just seeing the dead body of the dog, what I saw was that on its body it was written that he was dead like a newspaper heading.

I guess this means I just resent my mom for not letting me have a dog but is there more?
dreamysportygirl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dead dog in the cupboard

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:34 am

A dog is interpreted as a kind friend who is ignorant.
May be a friend of you will be in the cupboard...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby dreamysportygirl » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:50 am

a friend will be in the cupboard meaning?
dreamysportygirl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:43 am

A kind friend will do a hidden act like an enemy.
Good luck.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion