Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Running away from Eminem in Whole Foods parking lot

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Running away from Eminem in Whole Foods parking lot

Postby WGM222 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:57 pm

Yes, my dream starts out with me in the Whole Foods parking lot running away from the rapper, Eminem, as the title says. I was on foot and he was driving so i continued to evade him running in and around parked cars in the lot. I also had a bazooka which was hard to aim and once i realized there was no ammo, Eminem got out of his car and said something about a gun. The second i heard this i ran away to find an open getaway car the lot. The first car i tried was a silver sedan which was locked. The second car i saw was a little white BMW Z4 which was also locked. I then spotted a white Ferrari towards the back of the lot on the side of the store and ran towards it. As i got closer, two people were getting out. I reluctantly pushed the man out of the way and hopped in the drivers seat. I live in the U.S., although the stearing wheel was on the right hand side and it was also manual stick. I do know basically how to drive stick, but am not very experienced and somehow was able to pick up driving stick in this sports car in a matter of a few seconds. I started to make my getaway as I was now on a neighborhood street but as i checked my rearview mirror, i spotted a blacked out Dodge Charger police car. I thought about taking off but chose against it and did a cool 90 degree turn to a screeching stop and jumped out with my hands up.

I woke up early in the morning and recorded the above dream. i also had another dream the same night where I was at a more gloomy version of the restaraunt i work at and i was complaining that i was overcharged on a bill from Hoilihans. The credit card slip i had in my hands read $39 and the tip read $6.

Any insights or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!
WGM222
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion