Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

3 crucifix on a hill with the sun rising in the background

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

3 crucifix on a hill with the sun rising in the background

Postby MorkyOrky » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Can anyone offer an interpretation of dream that a person whom I’ve been in a relationship with has had. She dreamt of seeing a hill with 3 crucifix with the sun rising in the background. She is a very spiritual person although she is also from a Muslim background. She is planning to possibly marry a Muslim man (not arranged marriage) and hopes to have children. We love each other very much but I am significantly older and unable to give her children. We had been together for 6 years without her family knowing. I gave her my blessings as I know how much she wants children and also I felt that although I love her very much that I was finding it difficult, as she did also, to keep this hidden from an emotional point of view. In relation to the dream Muslims believe in Jesus and acknowledge his crucifixion and that he will return with the Prophet to save mankind. I also wondered whether the 3 crucifix pertain to the Holy Trinity or if it represents the three people involved I.e. her, me and the man she may likely marry or if there is greater symbolism to this dream. Thank you for your time.
MorkyOrky
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: 3 crucifix on a hill with the sun rising in the backgrou

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Hello,
I think that's a bit sad, to choose somebody just so that she can have children. :(
She might even find that no children ever arrive in that marriage!
When she had the dream makes a difference; if she dreamed it at Easter, the beginning of April, maybe she was just seeing the crucifixion in spirit. If she had it at another time, eg in mid March, or last night, then yes, it might symbolise her present choice.
You know, don't you, that Christ was crucified with two criminals, so there were 3 crosses on the hill? You can read here about the meaning of the 3 crosses, I hope it's helpful.

http://activechristianity.org/three-men-crucified
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: 3 crucifix on a hill with the sun rising in the backgrou

Postby MorkyOrky » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:36 am

Hi. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I guess that for a woman the drive, the urge, the longing to have children is as much a biological need as it is an emotional need. So yes perhaps it is a bit sad and perhaps there is more to it than that though I do believe this to be the case. This longing cannot be fulfilled by myself and so I have let her go so that she can because I do love her. We talked about adoption but the longing, yearning is so powerful.
She saw 4days ago, when driving, the sun and clouds cast a shadow on a hill that looked like a huge crucifix on the side of the hill and it is likely that this inspired the dream. She was taken aback by what she saw and so I. Sure the dream was inspired by this. I haven’t followed the link you sent but will do. I guess the two crosses could represent me and the other person (the criminals) and that she was the one that was being crucified with nails. I can sort of see that but I am not sure. I think that she is on a spiritual journey and that the crosses may also be the three eg the Holy Trinity. I thank you again and will follow the link now. My kindest regards to you
MorkyOrky
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion