Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Visiting Honey shop by taxi

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Visiting Honey shop by taxi

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:20 pm

Hi there

Here is today my dream, I was in Malaysia(the country I was studying in Before), and I was with my mother, we were looking to buy Honey , so we found Taxi driver who is female, then we asked her if she knows any Honey shop that is near my university, then she said yes and she was smiling the whole time, she keep talking with other people and we waited her for some time to take us were we wanted, she took many others passengers in the car, then she told us that she will drop them to their place before us, then we waited there like for long time and we wanted to ask her to drop us to the honey shop, she kept ignoring us and smiling and talking with other people in the local language, then finally after long time, she dropped us in the honey shop, me and my mother entered the shop, the shop was beautiful and yellow and filled with honey everywhere but we were unsatisfied because the shop was expensive, so we asked her to drop us in other honey shop so we could found better price, then she looked like frustrated by this, and she kept driving in unknown place, then I showed her the name of the place of my university, she said ok, but she was confused, she didn't drop us to the honey shop, I don't remember what happened, thats it.

Thanks for reading, please share what you think about this dream
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Visiting Honey shop by taxi

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:31 am

Honey means a heritage money also means science.
A taxi driver means a lawyer who will charge you but as you seen she will do the others jobs.
Speaking n an unknown language means she will be wandering and not knowing what to do, she will waste your time.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:35 pm

Varzandeh wrote:Honey means a heritage money also means science.
A taxi driver means a lawyer who will charge you but as you seen she will do the others jobs.
Speaking n an unknown language means she will be wandering and not knowing what to do, she will waste your time.

Oh I thought the meaning of the dream to be good
but any way, my father is looking for lawyer to get back his scammed money, so does that mean the lawyer he will found to be useless?
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:30 am

Yes, take care and don't choose a woman lawyer.
Also if you help a few homeless it makes more probable to receive help from God.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion