Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

shooting dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

shooting dream

Postby cybrntctiger » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:08 pm

So tonight, about 20 minutes ago, I had a dream I was arguing with Snoop, ended up with a shotgun from nowhere, and got into a shooting match. In the process I didn't get hurt but I ended up shooting my brother's non-existent daughter and Snoop, killing the little girl and injuring Snoop who ran away. I then started repeating I'm so sorry to my brother's girlfriend before waking up. Throughout the dream the only people in the dream were me, my fiance, brother's g/f, mom, Snoop and non-existent little girl. That's all I can remember currently It shook me out of my sleep. I looked on here for some possible meaning but none of the common meanings seem to fit my current real life so I was wondering if anyone had some extra insight. I'm of a personal thought that dreams don't always mean something but that most do and feel if this one does have meaning I have no flipping clue what it could be. Any ideas are welcome. Thanks for any replies!
cybrntctiger
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: shooting dream

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:35 pm

Shooting means sending or exchanging messages.
A little girl is a symbol for a happiness or curing an illness , if died means the happiness in the family will end.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion