Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Trapped...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Trapped...

Postby Sylvie2014 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:51 am

Thank you for helping with this dream...

I am laying down on my bed. At the end of the bed there is a couch and I see my deceased father laying down on his side like he used to when he was alive. His eyes are closed. He looks like he is sleeping, resting. I bring the covers over my head and I close my eyes to sleep. Suddenly, I feel a pull on the cover. I open my eyes and I see through the cover my father. He looks exactly the way he was before he died, old, sick and thin. He looks anxious and worried. I see his lips moving. It looks like he is calling my name and says other things but I can’t hear what he says. I feel kind of trapped under the cover. I am trying to push away the cover. I can’t get out. He grabs both my hands which are still under the cover. It looks like he is trying to get me out. I am screaming “dad, dad”. I suddenly wake up still screaming his name. I feel scared and panting. It felt so real...
Last edited by Sylvie2014 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Trap...

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:02 am

Some interpreters say sleeping for a feared person means safety and for a dead person means forgiveness /salvation and for an ill person means curing also for a jailed person means freedom.
He was pale or ill means he needs some charities you do for his soul .
A blanket means your dignity at work, a quilt means your husband.
Being trapped means being deceived.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Trap...

Postby murph » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:46 pm

It's probably your worst fears... getting sick and old. Also fear of death here... body decays life eternal !!!
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Trapped...

Postby Sylvie2014 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:05 am

Varzandeh: I forgave my father a while ago and I told him again before he left us. Maybe he came into my dreams to help me to be free?

Murph: No I am not afraid of dying or getting old. This is life and I accepted that especially when my father passed away. I was there when he left. I felt peace around him and around me. I understood there is nothing to fear about death.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby murph » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:22 am

Accept what you say regarding death and old age.. yet dream implies fear and feeling trapped in some area of your life.. perhaps you are tired and need rest..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sylvie2014 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:18 am

Yes, I feel trapped in some area of my life and it drains me out of my energy... I need to break free but fear is preventing me to go forward. I am working on it... Thank you Murph.
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion