Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Eating cupcakes??

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Eating cupcakes??

Postby kf123 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:08 pm

The other day I had this dream, and it got me thinking. What does it mean?

I was in a group with my best friends, and this guy named Brendan, who I might have a crush on in my waking life? We each held a cupcake, mine had blue frosting and Brendan's had chocolate frosting. As we began eating the cupcakes, we realized that each had a note rolled up inside. I took Brendan's cupcake out of his hand and ripped it in half, then took the note out. I unrolled it and read it aloud. It was written by his girlfriend (which is unusual, as he is not actually dating anyone in the waking world) and it said that she wanted to break up with him. I instantly felt happy, and my friends smiled hopefully at me. I looked over at Brendan to see his reaction, and he was looking at the floor sadly. I was still happy though, because now he was single and I had a chance with him. I then proceeded to eat half of his cupcake. I ripped open my cupcake and took the note out. Now, I don't know what the note said, but it may have been blank. However, I also feel as though it may have been written by him, asking me out?? I can't really remember. Anyway, at this point in the dream I felt bad that I had eaten half of his cupcake, so I gave him half of mine to make up for it. We ate the cupcakes, and my dream faded away.

So what does this mean? I know it's probably something really basic, but it would be great if someone could help me interpret this?
kf123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Eating cupcakes??

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:14 pm

Eating cakes means a happiness on the way , kind of scientific or educational happiness.
Your blue frost means kind of money added.
And his chocolate kind of sorrow added.
You will share his sorrow and your money with him.
This will happen in a few days to a few weeks , please update when something happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion