Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Zebra & donkies

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Zebra & donkies

Postby What’sthis » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:26 am

I was at the beach and the waves were calm at first. The waves began to grow stronger and stronger. I then see a zebra and a few donkies swimming with the tides and crashing to the ground then swimming into the ocean. I wanted to save them but I didn’t. I got distracted with the view of the ocean, and sunset. The waves were still getting stronger so I climbed to get away from the water. I could see the waves crashing into the cliff where I stood and as I looked into the ocean again the zebra and donkies were nowhere to be seen.
What’sthis
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Zebra & donkies

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Ocean means the state or a big president,
Waves means benefits from them.
If dreamt about a donkey and didn't know whose was that means he/she doesn't know where from is his/her money.
If dreamt the onager/zebras were running away from him/her means he/she will keep away from believers and goes a corrupt way.
If one dreamt she had an onager/zebra means she will receive a wind fall.
Please update when something happened in a few days to a few weeks...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion