Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Scary dream.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Scary dream.

Postby Mojo » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Hi i am new here. First let me express i have some health issues that are weighing down on me. My dream: i dreamed of a man i did not know. It was like his looks were changing. Like he was turning into something sinister. I woke up but went back to sleep. Dreamed of this man again this time his face had changed to something evil. We're sitting next to each other
Facing each other. I was scared out my wits. He said to me do you think i am playing? He then grabbed me by my neck. I am thinking this is it he is going to kill me. When he grabbed me there was no pain or death. I woke up with my heart racing. What do you think?
Mojo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Scary dream.

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:22 pm

You understood well, it is something evil.
Please to reduce the upcoming events donate to two homeless people.
This prayer will help you much , please whisper many times , a hundred times and ask GOD for help;
O my God, how can I pray you and I am what I am?
But how can I give up hope from you and you are what you are?
O my God, if I do not beg you so that you may give me, then whom else will I beg to give me?
O my God, if I do not supplicate to you so that you may respond to me
Whom else will I then supplicate to respond to me?
O my God, if I do not implore you earnestly so that you may have mercy upon me
Whom else will I then implore to have mercy upon me?
O my God, just as you split asunder the sea for Moses-peace be upon him- and saved him , I implore you to bless Jesus /Muhammad and his household ( optional).
Save me from what I am suffering, and relieve me immediately without any delay, in the name of your grace and mercy, O most merciful of all those who show mercy!
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Mojo » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:41 pm

What does donating to the homeless have to do with my dream??
Mojo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:52 pm

There is a spiritual relation , your dream is a warning for something bad on the way, and if you help the others God will help you too.The act and its refelction is a proved rule, A gun shots a bullet for a thousand meter and there will be a kick back for 10-20 killo.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion