Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange Dream - Need Meaning

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Strange Dream - Need Meaning

Postby nathanb » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:38 pm

I am an 18-year-old student, and I’m confused by what this dream means. Can anyone interpret it for me?

It seemingly started with me and a group of people (who I don’t know?) We all headed to a place reminiscent of the Santa Monica Pier, where there was a section where waves were slamming down against the shore. I don’t remember much of what happened at that point, but suddenly we were a part of a successful company (I’m assuming, from context, that I was the CEO), and my high school music teacher (who still is my teacher) was the overseer. We were all in some dark, showcase-esque room. We were a percussion company, or something, which makes sense because I play percussion? One of the instruments broke, I forget how, so I was tasked with fixing it. While I was fixing it, my teacher said something among the lines of “you need to do something about this”. The next day, I drove to pick everyone up in some sort of really large white van. The first person I picked up looked pretty close to one of my friends I actually know, and referred to his mother as “mommy”. Suddenly, the mom of the boy was driving (and like 3 more people showed up) and I was like “how are we going to fit all of us?”. I look back and say “oh” as I see the seats go back like 3 rows of 3 (2 in the front, 9 in the back). We all headed back down to the same room we were in before, and my teacher was there. I don’t remember what he said, due to me waking up soon after.

A background part of the dream I’d like to mention was that I had these strange, I believe non-human looking children (almost like humanoid, anthropomorphic dragons) who seemed to guide me and/or offer me advice. However, by the end, they seemed to be vanishing, or just dying... I’m not sure, I just don’t remember seeing them in the end.

Anyone want to take a crack at this and explain it to me? .-.
nathanb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange Dream - Need Meaning

Postby nathanb » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:46 am

Okay... I guess I made an account on here for no reason, then.
nathanb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:52 am

Please be patient a while...
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:13 am

Music is a symbol for a sorrow on the way, a teacher means someone whose words will be heard and obeyed.Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of life.You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...
A music instrument broke means you will repent sins.
A van means a small work place with a few working people.
White means honesty.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion