Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

DREAM ABOUT DOG BITE ON MY RIGHT THIGH (MEANING)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

DREAM ABOUT DOG BITE ON MY RIGHT THIGH (MEANING)

Postby endowed » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:28 am

Hi everyone, i had a dream that a Rottweiler bite me to my right thigh, the mark of the teeth was on my thigh. Please i need an interpretation to this dream.
endowed
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: DREAM ABOUT DOG BITE ON MY RIGHT THIGH (MEANING)

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:32 am

Hi,
A dog means a kind friend who will act as an enemy.
Your right thigh means your paternal relatives who will be annoyed .
This will be in a few days to a few weeks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: DREAM ABOUT DOG BITE ON MY RIGHT THIGH (MEANING)

Postby endowed » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:33 am

Thank you Varzandeh. I truly appreciate your help. After i had this dream of dog bite, a week later, i had another dream and in this dream, i was somewhere like a bar, 4 men came and they were police, they inquired of something or someone but i could not recall what it was and while i was speaking with them, i looked straight and far off a little, i saw someone i know who was there for me during my struggle as a homeless boy and he stood by me and help me a lot even when i lost my dad, he was sitting by the left side but a little far off from where i was with the police men, he was there alone and doing his thing and i looked even further and also saw my uncle, my mom brother, he is presently residing in Canada and he was still alone. Then after speaking with the policemen, i left with them and entered their vehicle like i was going to show them someone or something but as we were driving, we got to an street which i know in real life and when we got to the exit, the policemen changed their mind that they are no longer going and they turned the vehicle around and started acting like assassin, then i started having worries and they drove and as the car slowed down a little, i jump out and started running but where i was running through was a thorns tree and i was running on it and when i looked back, i was being chased by these armed men, they had guns. Before i knew it i already ran through the thorns tree and jump on the ground, a smooth normal ground with tall trees around and i hid. They started searching and i came out of the woods and stab one with a knife and then use his gun to shoot another one and then i woke up. Is there any possible meaning to this dream?
endowed
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion