Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Behind door number 8

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Behind door number 8

Postby kidlike » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:04 am

In the dream I'm walking in alley with my boyfriend (dream boyfriend, I'm single) and I notice something zip by.

He tells me to ignore it and walk faster, their's a spirit hunting the place.

Thing is the spirit didn't seem menacing to me so I slowed down a bit and watched it. It finally took shape.
What came forward was a little man the size of a toddler. His head was big, almost as big as his body actually and it threw off his balance.

Feeling sorry for him I carried him with me. My BF made fun of me for doing so and I shooed him of. we kept walking until we came to...
to... I'm going to say a maze. There were a bunch of doors with numbers on them and goddesses in Greek attire opening the doors for people.

My father went into door number 4.

My BF went into the same door and asked me to follow. For some reason I took a step into door 1 to follow him but it felt wrong. At the doorway I saw the goddesses opening and closing the doors. whenever one closed there would be another door behind it. Door number 8 was available that way. I asked if I could change my mind and go through there.

Behind door number 8 was pain, lots and lots of pain, and danger. That's all I remember of room one, room two had water and exposed electrical wires right at the door causing sparks and scaring me.

The spirit I was carrying reacted to that fear and zipped to the other side of the room. It helped get over the dangerous bit safely though the sparks did burn.

I met up with my BF at the last room, a rollercoaster and a young beautiful black girl sat behind us as we zipped through the rails.

When we finally got to the opening (number 10) we got out and so did the girl. my BF showed me the receipt. It said the girl that was with us was a duchess and I asked so what? It has nothing to do with us.

The girl smiled. All I remember was how beautiful she was then and the gold heart necklace she was wearing... mostly because the necklace had no chain, it was embedded into her skin.
Sanity calms... but madness is more interesting! :lol:
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Behind door number 8

Postby Batman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:57 am

You mean get “Behind the 8” ball ... and all that pain...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby kidlike » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:21 pm

I don't get the reference gus.
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:20 pm

behind the eight ball definition. A term, referring to the game of pool, meaning in an unfavorable or uncomfortable position: “After his unkind remarks were repeated to the boss, Gary really ended up behind the eight ball
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby kidlike » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:58 am

I thought the 8 ball was supposed to be left to the end.

then again I don't play so wouldn't know.

I feel like this one was so real because it was full of odd symbols. It also woke me up at 4:00am in the morning when my BF was being a wuss and the duchess's secret service descended on us ready to shot.
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:15 pm

The term refers to you taking a shot... (could be the last shot... hit or miss)

:whistling: sow U should not call your BF a wuss (as you did not land the Fish) as he’s your dream guy... and a duchess (secret) wants a shot
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion