Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What is this????

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

What is this????

Postby LegndArie » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:53 am

I had a dream that I was in my neighborhood. I was by two broken down buildings. When I walked out into the street I saw my town. I was being pushed down the street. I paid attention to me surroundings. Everything was vacant. I did see a couple of cars passing through the neighborhood but but nothing more. As I went further down the street I started moving faster. Before I knew it, I seemed to be in a water park or theme park. I landed on a water slide and went down. When I got in the water I was prompted to swim. There was something in the water. I wanted to know what it was so I swam closer. At one point it looked like a turtle but I wasn't convinced. As I got closer it turned out to be a blueberry. I was quite confused in the dream. It began rolling and juice started to spat out of it. When I looked up I was greeted by a slew of different color balls, such as the ones from the bubble pop game. They were still and scattered all across the air like they were floating. I began to turn in a circle and it was very mesmerizing. I then noticed that I was in sleep paralysis or something. I knew my eyes were open and I could see my room with the bells in it. I'm so confused. I had this dream two days ago and it is still very clear in my mind.
LegndArie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What is this????

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:20 pm

An abandoned city means misleading in the way of mind.
Water means science or money ( everything is alive with water).
Swimming means working.
A turtle means a wise scientist.
Berries mean money but balls or bells both means argument and quarrels, Don't reply back even if you are right.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby AnishaEb » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:29 pm

Was it a huge turtle sized blueberry? What happened to it?
AnishaEb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby AnishaEb » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:30 pm

Was it a huge turtle sized blueberry? What happened to it?
AnishaEb
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion