Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hospital / Medical Helicopter

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Hospital / Medical Helicopter

Postby jaime » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:17 am

I was in a hallway hospital floor, sitting beside a doorway. I was in bad shape and was disoriented. I had blurred vision and could hear people talking in the background and sounds of beeping from medical equipment. They had mentioned my vagus artery and that I would need so many pints of blood. I had passed out or fallen asleep and woke up with the nurse who was caring for me in the floor beside me asleep. I felt like she was my guardian angel after wakening, but that was just probably a comforting thought instead of a reality. She woke up and was looking at my neck and told me I needed to take care of myself.

The other dream I had was of my husband who was getting into a medical helicopter. He was walking and talking just fine and even climbed into the helicopter himself. I told him he had just gone in a helicopter not long ago and was confused. I asked if I could ride along, but they informed me I could not.
jaime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Hospital / Medical Helicopter

Postby Gus Who » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello... Jamie, this ‘struck a nerve’as there is no artery inn that part of your head. (Look it up)
So you might have to work on such artery ...
Dr. Who
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby jaime » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello Gus
jaime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Use needs to know that an Artery (which has been oxygenated) is conveyed from the heart to all parts of the body... so someding struck a nerve ... maybe hopping ( helicopter ) with your Husband... :goldblob: (something your not catching on too)
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Your artery means a family member, you passed out means you will be wandering in a matter.needed many pints of blood youwill need much money.
A medical copter if yellow means a medical small company , if red means a happiness for ladies and a sorrow for men.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby jaime » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:07 am

My husband admitted to multiple affairs that I suspected and I’m leaving him. This happened after the dream. We have theee beautiful children who is going to be devastated. I’ve given him 20 years of my life!!!
jaime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:18 pm

As I recall several of your dreams were leading you in that conclusion. You’ve must of asked him before?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby jaime » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:52 am

Hey Gus my intuition always told me so but no solid evidence. Of course I have asked but he was a coward. I had to play hard ball with the most recent work affair threatening to pull records and getting them both fired. This man stood behind a pulpit preaching this very thing to others. I wouldn’t want to be him when judgement day comes.
jaime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby jaime » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:14 am

I meant to add that my husband had a dream the same night I had this one that he had cancer and was getting chemo treatments.
jaime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:11 am

OH yes... He gets Cancer ... Burned with R-lite inside out... that might of really made it easier for all of us too read, and help cure him :fuming: Though he reminds me of ... President(s) ...

Well, (Judgment day is hear) ill prophesies that God is yelling :excited: 4 at all the egg heads :!: :!: :!: ( :arrow: hooked your egghead husband as April 1 style :loony: ) :whistling: Golf term Heads up!

My :2cents: ... think of your children, and for the sake of "Love" you once had for him... B fair when going forward ... keep dreaming Duchess, as you still maintain a title (Think if the 1st Lady were to divorce the President under such conditions... She'd be #1... in the eyes of all the people) as long as you do right by God...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby jaime » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:04 am

Thanks Gus! I am trying I be fair and even going to counseling for my kids but this is like a death. Hardest thing I’ve ever gone through and realize we as humans are disposable. And you’re right I’ve dreamed about it for years bc it’s been going in for years and it was my strong intuition.
jaime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:06 am

The best of us go through it... and better yet, you know how God feels! (As Jesus knew he had to die on a cross, for such 'judgment' ... as his dreams nagged at him too... act )

Is / was the cheating husbands relationship still going? (or was it just a 'fling' and he might of 'woke up' ) ... as you said, he told you the truth.. ?? ... knowing such is the case at hand.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to General Dream Discussion