Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help? Sadness

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please help? Sadness

Postby Cometfireato2 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:47 pm

I was walking outside without shoes. I remember leaving my shoes in a large metal bin . I was walking through a park to get them. There were trees, I could hear birds chirping and two unknown people sitting on a bench kissing. I sat on some stairs put my head down in sadness
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Please help? Sadness

Postby TenderLC » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:45 pm

throwring your shoes in a bin is like discarding your way, or direction in life. Going back without the shoes may be like trying to get back to where you had been in your walk through life, but you seem more humbled or something like that as you are without your shoes. You seem to be looking for a direction in life, and the couple kissing may represent that you feel alone as you are not the one engaging as a complete person(without your spouse/girl friend, etc.). Even though the birds seem happy in the trees that represent lofty growth, success, or creation, you feel sad. Of course!

Also, the couple represent communication with each other, so are you communicating well in your life, work, schooling, etc.? You must look into your own habits and feelings in life to see how you conduct yourself, or not, to see how you might be losing your way. I hope this helps.
TenderLC
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Cometfireato2 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:05 pm

Metal means a money related situation

Sadness in a dream means a happiness is on the way

Shoes in dreams mean a partner or couple.
To not wear shoes in a dream means he/she will be alone or without a relationship.

I looked at the couple, it was a fantasy from this prospective this hope will not be achieved.
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:04 pm

deos this relate to that other dream .. of the glass on the path at night ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Cometfireato2 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:43 pm

Not sure at this point but the future seems to creep up, sometimes...and then ...

I might be losing my sanity
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:16 pm

try and keep your sanity ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby weaver1040 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:25 am

Seems to me that TLC’s interp is very good.
And, Yes- it does appear to be related to the broken glass dream.
I suspect the broken glass represents shattered dreams and a heartbreak.
In both dreams- you are barefoot and profoundly sad. It’s almost like saying you are a ‘tenderfoot’ or tender- afoot; afraid to move foreword? You hear the birds chirping, see lovers kissing- seems you are aware that there is more to life than your current sadness that has you stalled and, you are on your way to retrieve your shoes.
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Cometfireato2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Thank you this helps.
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion