Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Do not reply to Spam posts

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Re: Do not reply to Spam posts

Postby davidolson » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 am

Is there a lot of spam here?
davidolson
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby operatormike » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 am

David,

There is a lot less now. Evil Monkey and his moderators delete it as it pops up. It is up to us to report it by clicking the :!: in the upper right hand corner. Don't reply to it, just report it and ignore it.

Peace,
Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams;
Love is the answer and you know that for sure
Love is a flower, you got to let it, you got to let it grow
So keep on playing those mind games together
---John Lennon
who looks inside, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby cannydreams » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:35 am

Okay, one mystery solved. They say for themselves in your quoted section - " They are an easy going guy". :)

You should stay, Batman/Gus Who and just self-moderate yourself and if you fail following an imposed rule set up then you take what is dealt you, like account being erased.
" Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."
cannydreams
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:26 am

Monkey Doo Evil Heere in Charlottes Webb .. to B or not to Bee for mee as a Pigpen character?... as Charlie Brown can not play Football for Jesus for the World Cup :cheers: ... as a Muslim Hater ... hurts all Americans, as the team can not play on such a stage given the hatred towards people like VarZ :whoa:

this site can not afford to have such rules in place, as interpreters are going to group together...

So if your not going to ‘Time out’ such ‘Prime Example’ of a poor sport - Charlie Brown... then Honor my request as you created the riffed in allowing Charlie Brown as a weed to grow in Wii land Heere in Webby’s World of Dreams... and strike Batty out, (Gus Who) as you’ve stated ... as I’ll keep on battying Code :computer: against such adversary (foes) to my batty Christianity :neer: knowing I am in the
[Reveal] Spoiler:
WRit :toothless: yes this is Pigpen Code to the peanut gallery - batty up!

As :2cents: = Good Judgment
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Prime » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:37 pm

I see you cant keep me off of your mind! Thats wonderful! With much :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: !!!!

Batman wrote:Monkey Doo Evil Heere in Charlottes Webb .. to B or not to Bee for mee as a Pigpen character?... as Charlie Brown can not play Football for Jesus for the World Cup :cheers: ... as a Muslim Hater ... hurts all Americans, as the team can not play on such a stage given the hatred towards people like VarZ :whoa:

this site can not afford to have such rules in place, as interpreters are going to group together...

So if your not going to ‘Time out’ such ‘Prime Example’ of a poor sport - Charlie Brown... then Honor my request as you created the riffed in allowing Charlie Brown as a weed to grow in Wii land Heere in Webby’s World of Dreams... and strike Batty out, (Gus Who) as you’ve stated ... as I’ll keep on battying Code :computer: against such adversary (foes) to my batty Christianity :neer: knowing I am in the
[Reveal] Spoiler:
WRit :toothless: yes this is Pigpen Code to the peanut gallery - batty up!

As :2cents: = Good Judgment

You stand in opposition to the Word of God, so it is impossible to be "in good judgment" when you walk according to your own understanding. Its as simple as that, my friend.

Over & Out! God bless you!
Psalm 29:2 "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."

Facebook: Mike Hosanna
Prime
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby EvilMonkey » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Did you seriously just quote Batman on MY OWN DAMN THREAD AFTER I TOLD YOU TO IGNORE HIM?!?!?! Seriously, did that 1 week suspension do absolutely nothing to you or are you that dense?

Fine. Your account is now inactive. Sweet Dreams, Prime.
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby Ambassador » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:05 am

EvilMonkey wrote:Did you seriously just quote Batman on MY OWN DAMN THREAD AFTER I TOLD YOU TO IGNORE HIM?!?!?! Seriously, did that 1 week suspension do absolutely nothing to you or are you that dense?

Fine. Your account is now inactive. Sweet Dreams, Prime.

Yeah you are not worthy for the the responsibility of moderating this website. You lack the basic sensibility that is required to make right decisions based on what is presented. IF you were wise and able to make right decisions and sense what is happening, you would have suspended gus / batman if you wanted to suspend my account... not only that, when you saw that he continued posting about me, insulting me and attacking me when i wasnt even anywhere to be found, clearly shows that im not the problem... yet my comment was in response to his usual daily post attacking me.. Yet ,did you bother to delete him? that post wasnt the first post on this thread attacking me while i was suspended.. did you know that??? and this was AFTER you said to block each other.. did you bother to block him after the 1st post???? No. clearly because he was still around to make the 2nd post about me.. he was trolling me fishing for a response to get me deleted clearly and it is as if you 2 are working together which is what i believe .. clearly my response wasnt worthy of deletion which is very wrong because i keep track of my dreams on here.. its my dream diary and its been for years. i have years of dreams documented on here which i go back to read with regularity and you deleted all that all because you cant perform your duty as a mod with integrity. and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for making such a brash and disrespectful decision that was very unworthy.

matter fact, who can i message about this because the quality of your job performance is horrible and you need to be removed from your position and be replaced by somebody with some integrity and sensibility with the ability to make rational decisions with respect.
Ambassador
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Ambassador » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:21 am

jjcarsonian wrote:
Batman wrote:
jjcarsonian wrote:What is a spam post?

.... I think you know hear... with this quote
jjcarsonian wrote:What the hell is that crap?

For one thing - speak proper English. Another - Why be a jackass? I'm new to this forum, and I've never seen "spam posts" before.

Why not just respond to the question instead of acting like a moron?

I can already tell why people don't come back to this place. The people aren't helpful and what you have left are shitholes talking out of their asses.

lol see? the man has no respect. hes a wild bull in a china shop. draymond green of dream moods. can do whatever you wants and definitely is allowed to do what other posters arent without penalty.

this sites problem is that it needs to clean up the moderating position.
Ambassador
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Scorpio1 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Yep. Sorry, evil monkey, but you, not we, are the one storming around like a toddler. No, we're not dense: we just don't play 'Jawohl, mein Fuhrer!' :)
I don't think I've ever seen such inept moderation of a forum. Your partisan treatment of some posters, while pouncing on others, is eyebrow raising.

Bye! :wave:
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby EvilMonkey » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:52 pm

I'm not going to suspend you Scorpio, because you didn't violate any rules, but if you're concerned about the my views as moderator feel free to send it up to the webmaster.
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:23 am

You have every right to make rules, I agree with and understand you on that. But I think you did this one on impulse in anger, and without thinking it through.
You included me in your "I'm sick of your crap" statement, and ordered that I mark Varzandeh and Gus/Batman as 'foes.' I may not agree with the things they say, but I don't hate them, so I'm not happy being told to affirm these people as 'enemies.'
But the thing is, you're not applying that rule fairly. You will allow the most offensive, aggressive posts to stand; you watch as Gus Who consistently baits, provokes and trolls - we can all see this, it's blatant - and that's perfectly fine with you, but just let Prime finally respond, and you're on him immediately like a ton of bricks.
If Prime comments on a dream, then Varzandeh does, then Prime does, guess who'll get suspended? That's right, Prime.
So a), the rule isn't workable, and b), you're not applying it fairly and impartially. In fact if you were really serious about stopping arguments on this forum, you would have to inactivate the biggest troll, and you know very well who that is!

I suggest you ask people to be more civil to each other, reinstate Prime's account, and instead of the 'foes' thing, do what I see on other forums, and it works: if you see arguments, post: 'Please continue this discussion on the rant & rave or the spiritual board. Thanks.'
If you think a post is wandering off-topic, delete it and post: 'Post removed to prevent thread drift.' If people ignore both those requests, fine, suspend them.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:29 am

Hellow! Hellow! Hellow! Hellow! Hellow!
Where did everybody :whoa:
Go Go Go Go Go
:wave:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Jezzabella » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:26 pm

This is hilarious
Sometimes the truth hurts.
Jezzabella
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby VenusInChains » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:10 pm

Keep up the good work Evil Monkey
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Nostalgic » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:03 am

VenusInChains wrote:Keep up the good work Evil Monkey

Second that
I’m back
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Postby Clementine » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Oh... Lots have happened, huh. Did that clean up on aisle 5 happen? ;)
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:22 pm

more cleaning up needs to be done .. :)
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:08 pm

and attended to ..

thanks Monk .. :)
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:27 pm

there is another wave of it ..

thanks to ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Previous

Return to General Dream Discussion